Enhanced Saturday Ground

killamjl

Can anybody show me under what language does it say they can’t force a 6th punch?

The Union
and Company commit to protect existing RPCDs from being sched-
uled or forced to perform weekend delivery work and increasing the
number of full-time opportunities for part-time employees. To
achieve these objectives,

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The Union
and Company commit to protect existing RPCDs from being sched-
uled or forced to perform weekend delivery work and increasing the
number of full-time opportunities for part-time employees. To
achieve these objectives,
That’s as weak as 9.5 language.

upschuck

Can anybody show me under what language does it say they can’t force a 6th punch?

See 8
Screenshot_2020-05-21-12-15-46.png

ManInBrown

If they push us this hard in this oppressive summer heat they're going to lose a lot

So they say you're scheduled to work Saturday and I say I cant. Then management says tuff smile* you better be here! So I call in Saturday morning and say I'm not coming to work. Then Monday morning the center manager hands me a warning letter for what... attendance?
Nah. They’ll Either go over the entire previous week with a fine tooth comb and look for things To make up that you Did wrong. Backing, too long at this stop. Or they will come out and watch you all day and make sheet up.

Staydryitsraining

Nah. They’ll Either go over the entire previous week with a fine tooth comb and look for things To make up that you Did wrong. Backing, too long at this stop. Or they will come out and watch you all day and make sheet up.
Do :censored2: right everyday and you have nothing to worry about except annoying the :censored2: out of them on the ride along

Faceplanted

You sound like one of those guys who always complain, I ask them have they filed on “it” and I get the same answer “I don’t want a target in my back”