Essential Personnel....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
AAE68757-DFA8-422E-9746-FEBF1FB5D253.jpeg
I need this on a tshirt! Lol.

specter208

The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.
Brother, can I ask if are you afraid? Jesus said to not be afraid of what can kill the body and then do no more.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a nice thought, but I think there are people who are gonna need help a lot more.
I feel like I am worth more than 14 bucks an hour preloading.

But 27? Lol. My drivers will probably be the first to tell you I'm not worth that.
But you making that gives you far more money to spend which helps the other people that need help

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's a nice thought, but I think there are people who are gonna need help a lot more.
I feel like I am worth more than 14 bucks an hour preloading.

But 27? Lol. My drivers will probably be the first to tell you I'm not worth that.
You're worth whatever somebody pays you.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If feels good to be essential. So good as a matter of fact that I was thrilled to deliver this gentleman his essential 150lb desk accompanied by an extended piece that was roughly the same weight. Should of called in over 70 need help. Actually no I should of just ni1’d it. Bad area shouldn’t leave. Require signature. Gets the owner to come out and help me carry it. Easy win for ups

Last edited: