Essential Personnel....

Non sequitur

Natural selection, every man for himself. I'd rather let my immunity deal with it than the government. Stay clean, create distance, get good sleep, take your supplements, trust God.
Hurd immunity from exposure is better than a vaccine.
No thankyou Bill Gates I'll take my chances.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Natural selection, every man for himself. I'd rather let my immunity deal with it than the government. Stay clean, create distance, get good sleep, take your supplements, trust God.
Hurd immunity from exposure is better than a vaccine.
No thankyou Bill Gates I'll take my chances.
that’s why I pick my nose at work , it builds ultimate immunity

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The Governors of those states have already ordered lockdowns. If they can't leave their homes, how are they supposed to leave their states?
That's silly. There is no "lock down", only suggestions to stay at home and maybe certain parks or beaches closed to the public. You can go for a jog, shop at the market, etc.

However, right now the state of RI isnstopping NY'ers who are fleeing to summer homes, detaining them questioning them, getting their information. Also imposing fines or jail for out of staters who "move in" do not self-quarantine for 14 days.

JustDeliverIt

delivered to a local state park last week , probably over 200 people walking around

Here, the governor made all state parks free to enter. You need to get outside once in a while and it allows you enough space to distance from one another. People congregating at a park is their own stupidity, but having the space available to go on a walk or bike ride is nice.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's silly. There is no "lock down", only suggestions to stay at home and maybe certain parks or beaches closed to the public. You can go for a jog, shop at the market, etc.

However, right now the state of RI isnstopping NY'ers who are fleeing to summer homes, detaining them questioning them, getting their information. Also imposing fines or jail for out of staters who "move in" do not self-quarantine for 14 days.

A Guide to State Coronavirus Lockdowns

My Governor has ordered potential fines of up to $1250 and 30 days in jail for violations of the lockdown orders. Thankfully the police have committed to not enforcing.

oldupsman

The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.

I don't know where you live but everything here is closed other than pharmacies or grocery store. You can get
takeouts from some restaurants but not all. Heck, I can't even get mulch from my local guy. He's not allowed
to sell anything.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A Guide to State Coronavirus Lockdowns

My Governor has ordered potential fines of up to $1250 and 30 days in jail for violations of the lockdown orders. Thankfully the police have committed to not enforcing.
"No state has completely walled off their residents from the outside. Generally, people are free to leave their homes to obtain food, supplies and medical care or to get exercise or care for loved ones. The rapidly drafted executive orders also exempt millions of jobs and services deemed too essential to shut down.""

That isn't a "lock down" imo...the term seems more like a stern bravado headline, really just encouraging social distance. I'm in a border state to NY

Poop Head

Judge me.
people-normally-vs-people-during-quarantine-meme.jpg