Essential Personnel....

quad decade guy

I mean, I imagine Italy might be rethinking the whole greeting each other by kissing right about now....

I think they're gonna wait to see how hard this virus comes back in the fall to declare the all clear. A lot will depend on treatment clinical trials and vaccines.

People gonna die.
Such is life.

So, restaurants closed until clinical trials as in years...? People without jobs?

Really? See how this is absurd?

tadpole

The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.
Post reported. Not humorous. Lacking in any sexual innuendo.

bbsam

Staff member
The National Government may have authority over Interstate travel ... none whatsoever Intrastate.
Probably theoretically true. In practice it seems like the definition of interstate finds a way to infringe on intrastate to the point of making it nonexistent.

charm299

The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.
This is how dumb you are, those flower shops and etc. are under local jurisdiction, this would be up to your governor to enforce this lockdown or not

Indecisi0n

This is how dumb you are, those flower shops and etc. are under local jurisdiction, this would be up to your governor to enforce this lockdown or not
The governor here WAS the one who issued our "stay at home order" you *.

Last edited by a moderator: