Essential Personnel....

over9five

Staff member
....is a term used by the elite. It makes the worker puff out their chest, brag about being Essential, and go to work like good little drones.

If a two week stay at home order will help defeat this virus, I think EVERYONE should stay home. Health care workers, cops, everyone. Shut it all down, no choosing your favorites to stay alive, and leaving your "Essentials" to catch and give that virus to their families.

Essential Personnel = Expendable Personnel.

Johney

....is a term used by the elite. It makes the worker puff out their chest, brag about being Essential, and go to work like good little drones.

If a two week stay at home order will help defeat this virus, I think EVERYONE should stay home. Health care workers, cops, everyone. Shut it all down, no choosing your favorites to stay alive, and leaving your "Essentials" to catch and give that virus to their families.

Health care workers can't stay at home nor could cops,fire dept, but I agree they should shut the rest of the country down. I can't figure out why they haven't yet. They must know something us minions don't.

onehandsolo

I think after all of this over all households should be reminded to have 4 weeks of essentials for when the next time this happens. If only the police first responders food pantries and healthcare workers were allowed to leave there homes for 4 weeks the virus would have had a much smaller impact on all of us.

Indecisi0n

The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If they really thought a two-week complete shutdown would work they should've done it a month ago, nobody flying into the country either. But everyone's been dragging their feet on different methods for so long, the irreparable economic blow of instating something like that now would just be too much.

onehandsolo

If they really thought a two-week complete shutdown would work they should've done it a month ago, nobody flying into the country either. But everyone's been dragging their feet on different methods for so long, the irreparable economic blow of instating something like that now would just be too much.
Agree the problem is not many people and businesses are prepared for a shutdown there for more people are considered essential employees.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
3F08792B-05D3-4243-9B8C-FBAE6966DCE2.jpeg

Indecisi0n

If you think Trump alone is making these decision's you're dumber than he is.
He is sitting down with his people and agreeing to all this. He is the decision maker in the end so he is to blame.

Listen I don't hate him just to hate him. I am an adult and can separate my personal feelings about him. I agree with him on certain things and disagree with a lot of what he does. Don't think I am one of those one sided people who just hates to hate. That would make me just as bad as his "cult" followers as I call them. I just feel this while thing is being handled horribly and people are paying for it. Again, do a total shut down or not. Stop dragging your gosh darn feet on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

That sounds like an utter disaster of a plan

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The problem here is you have stupid orange man's definition of "essential personal". Perfect example how how dangerous a leader as dumb as him is.

Essential personal would be service men, firemen, law enforcement, hospital workers , care workers , medical suppliers, food suppliers etc. These are workers where as if they weren't here it would greatly impact people's lives. Sometimes even resulting in death if these people weren't available.

I drive around my area and see flower shops open, restaurants, small convenient stores (not grocery store) etc. People are still going out and ending up in groups which this "lock down" is suppose to avoid.

P.s
Unfortunately many would disagree but truckers and delivery personal should be essential being without them a lot of these needed supplies would be available.
The restaurants being essential is cracking me up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Health care workers can't stay at home nor could cops,fire dept, but I agree they should shut the rest of the country down. I can't figure out why they haven't yet. They must know something us minions don't.
They know people getting infected is necessary so we can develop herd immunity for when this comes back. They can't come out and say people dying is acceptable though.

They also know this thing will have drastically slowed by May, they're just trying to keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed.