Ethical Dilemma

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Skimming the FAQs... yeah do it online & ASAP

If I see a violation, shouldn't I just report it to my manager, security, or human resources and let them deal with it?

If you believe that a legal or ethical violation has occurred, it is your duty to report it. Ideally, you should bring any concerns forward to your direct manager or other member of management, Human Resources, Security or the Legal Department. We recognize, however, that there may be circumstances when you are not comfortable reporting the issue in this manner. If so, you may use the Alert Line to report your concern.

Y didn't Dano not know of that site???

OrioN

they would have to loan the PD a uniform and truck so they could do it.
Yeah, I've witnessed something similar to a shipment of heroin a couple of years back

The PD borrowed a subcontractor's spare vehicle, suited up with cams and off they went to get a signature

OrioN

Doh! Auto Spelling...

I recall having a separate plastic card similar in size with our vendor id tags with similar info

OrioN

Probably an "atta' boy" then increased workload to follow.
$500 but I don't care... these terminals have security cameras everywhere, so they'll get caught sooner or later

I'll spot and empty box or envelope once in a while... while preloading my own cargo. I just hand it over to QA for them to trace where it got opened up in the sorting process

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Geez, isn't there an anonymous way to report this???

EthicsPoint - FedEx

At FXG, I think there's a reward if they find out and persecute that thief

Yeah, but the Corporate Ethics Line is kind of a joke, like the rest of the company. I'd agree that most of the time, bad actors eventually get rooted out because they get too bold or steal too often.

We had an Ops Manager suspected of stealing, and he was fired, then re-hired after lawyering up. Finally, they got him on camera slicing open an FO pkg and then pocketing the contents...and he was gone.

One of the best was a handler who had a new 911, that he would proudly drive to work every day. No other job, zero education, and a sketchy background.

2 months later he was perp-walked out.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They were actually purchased by Verizon. They had a contract to replace every phone once a year. Turns out there are very few people that want a new phone every year, like way less than half. Verizon started the investigation that resulted in her arrest.

OK, it's not Apple's issue to care about. They were purchased by Verizon.