Ever see a manager or a supervisor make a driver cry?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not everyone is a bad ass. I get it. You cry, they win. I know as a female, if i am mad, my eyes water... I usually held it til on road. Guess its a female thing. I dont cry much but being endlessly harrassed, it happens. Just made me realize it was a bad place to work. Not all workplaces are like this one. Between being drained, ridden daily, ridiculed in front of peers, unrealistic expectations it is not a job for most. Kudos to those who know how to blow it off. I preferred to leave.

Tony Q

No. But if I did, I would make it a career long goal to file grievances and do whatever I possibly could to make his job a living he’ll and make him regret ever having done that.
I like your way of thinking. Bully the bully, but you got to understand there are members who cry and members who will make management cry. You can't save them all.

UPSjedi41

I like your way of thinking. Bully the bully, but you got to understand there are members who cry and members who will make management cry. You can't save them all.
Agree. But you know when management is picking on a newer worker and they don’t know how to stand up against them.