Every topic

falcon back

Wrong
Out on the mean streets there are surprises everyday all day

you need to get out more
Unless things have changed since I left, a trained monkey could do it. Even tupac could probably do it. You deliver boxes and envelopes to the address given. Frt door, back door, ship/rec. It's not rocket science.

yadig

Health, dental, vision, 401k, pto. I offer it all. The complaints about driver compensation at Ground are all about 10 years old. Geezers holding on to what was true a decade ago so they can feel superior.
Glad you’re doing it. The ground guys around here aren’t getting it

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Every post on here same few people. Fedex greatest ever, fedex sucks, my retirement is better than yours, you’re an idiot etc etc. After reading this you have gotten what seems to be all the info on this forum go no farther. I thought I might learn something on here but this is more drama than two baby mommas fighting over an unemployed baby daddy.
yup , pretty much the same 12 bully clowns that chased away all the good people.

This used to be a pretty good place.

Now the lowest common denominators run the show. It's kinda like that movie Idiocracy.

It will be fine

He’s not doing anything drivers are paying for all these awesome benefits
Tell me I’am wrong
That’s not really how things work. I pay half the health dental and vision. I match 4% for the 401k contributions, drivers don’t pay for pto. Benefits have administrative costs as well. I’m not sure how you think I charge employees for that. I know you’re one of the geezers that needs to feel superior, but you really don’t know what you’re talking about.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
yup , pretty much the same 12 bully clowns that chased away all the good people.

This used to be a pretty good place.

When? I've been here since 2009. The only change is that MF stopped (as did his alt accounts) spending hours a day losing his mind at the idea that some people didn't hate FedEx.