Every topic

Serf

When? I've been here since 2009. The only change is that MF stopped (as did his alt accounts) spending hours a day losing his mind at the idea that some people didn't hate FedEx.
Oh man do I remember. And whatever his personal beef was with the company, or how he didn’t like the way direction it was going. Only got worse when he intertwined his hard left beliefs.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh man do I remember. And whatever his personal beef was with the company, or how he didn’t like the way direction it was going. Only got worse when he intertwined his hard left beliefs.
I sort of miss some of it. He gave the impression that he wasn't employed, though. He was always a couple of days behind on anything that the rest of us knew as it happened (memos, news that came from Frontline, and so on). But it was funny to read him talk about how he had his finger on the pulse of the workforce because he was in constant contact with all these people at stations and ramps all over the country. More than once he claimed that there were these big actions planned to disrupt operations on a national scale. Nothing ever happened. I think he said that things had happened, but he could never disclose the locations, LOL.

Then the FB groups came about and it kind of killed it for him.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I sort of miss some of it. He gave the impression that he wasn't employed, though. He was always a couple of days behind on anything that the rest of us knew as it happened (memos, news that came from Frontline, and so on). But it was funny to read him talk about how he had his finger on the pulse of the workforce because he was in constant contact with all these people at stations and ramps all over the country. More than once he claimed that there were these big actions planned to disrupt operations on a national scale. Nothing ever happened. I think he said that things had happened, but he could never disclose the locations, LOL.

He knew you were a shill from the git-go. So what else matters?

Cactus

yup , pretty much the same 12 bully clowns that chased away all the good people.

This used to be a pretty good place.

Now the lowest common denominators run the show. It's kinda like that movie Idiocracy.
Slow day behind the booth at the carnival?

Serf

He was the most animated. By far. I hope he’s retired, listening to Jimmy Buffet, & doing what he loves.

falcon back

Where’s your retirement badge?

Still waiting.
In my wallet, next to my membership to "The country's worst golfer" card. Yet I still play as often as I can because it's too hot to fish right now. Meanwhile you are suffering thru another day of bitterness and anger because your plan for retirement just didn't pan out like you hoped.

falcon back

Time for you to step up to the plate and prove this.
Just reading your post about the poor retirement plan and the inability to survive on it. Plus, you are too bitter to be living the dream retirement. Anyone that is angry 24/7 either isn't getting any or is broke. In your case, it's both.

Cactus

Just reading your post about the poor retirement plan and the inability to survive on it. Plus, you are too bitter to be living the dream retirement. Anyone that is angry 24/7 either isn't getting any or is broke. In your case, it's both.
You read into stuff way too much and jump to your own satisfying conclusions. That said, you need to spend more time reading your wife’s social media especially when she talks about her clueless needledick husband and how much life has improved ever since she started her Ashley-Madison account. Have a great day loser.

Working4the1%

Some of the retired guys would come by to bring doughnuts every now and then to shoot the breeze..but then covid came to station..no more doughnuts