Johney

Hell to the no. Maybe in the BOS (bubble of stupidity). Get a light day two weeks before Christmas? Run fat and save those hours so you'll have then when you need them.

Well, that is if you can rely on your drivers to bring it in if you run fat and send them out light. If most of your drivers are of the "hey it's light nows my chance to screw Brown by dragging my feet and burning up my hours anyway" mindset, then yes, do what you describe.
So no one is going to take a hit for all the UD's? Right. You won't, but someone will.

brownIEman

So no one is going to take a hit for all the UD's? Right. You won't, but someone will.

They're still guaranteed 8, bring it in or not someone will get bitch slapped for too many UD's.

Yes there will be a bitch slapping for under 8's but 2 weeks before Christmas it will be a pathetic and quick slap compared to the rest of the year. Sadly, during crunch time not even division managers and district managers have the time to do a proper, respectable bitch slapping.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Offer all feeder drivers the opportunity to start their shift 2 hours early. Then, when said hordes of drivers report early, they are forced to sit around and wait for the driver they share their tractor with, to finish their regularly scheduled runs.

9.5er

I had more stops today than any other day so far and they had to shuttle what wouldn’t fit. But we didn’t work Saturday. I’ll take it. Rather work longer Monday thru Friday and get The Weeknd off.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Work preload six hours on Saturday, paying us time and a half, which is all Monday work. Today (Monday) we work under four hours.

Please share with us, other dumb decisions by management, during peak at your Customer Center/hub.
Not dropping trailers at Kohl's and Target when they are shipping 1000 pieces Let's just send 6 drivers to cover that

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The Weeknd
967A2CD0-FDC3-45A7-BF2E-31E3D234EF3A.gif