Exercise Your Rights

quad decade guy

We can take this to working Or "talking off the clock".

I invoke all the time...."I'm sorry....I'm off the clock right now....". Especially for start work things....keys, schedule issues etc.

Use of my personal phone etc.

If they come to me with any sort of "business" or even a hint of discipline.........we'll have to wait till start time. If they are going to fire/bitch at me.....they will pay me.

Why? "They" will take this as far as you let them. My time is mine. On the clock is ours.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Bet you watch little kids extra close.

Dems seem to have a bad habit of that
D2BDB1C7-44C2-45C9-8746-E9D1C21519EA.gif

Do you only think of political ideologies all day? Ever try having sex? Or sit on a chair and drink a beer?

Whither

Scofflaw
I've seen plenty of members disciplined for insubordination. A member will say I don't have to talk to you without a steward. Center manager says yes you do and I don't have to get you a steward.

Members starts to pop off and then the center manager says ok now I need to get you a steward because you're being disciplined for insubordination.
An amusing tangent: there is an on-car in another center at my building who is not allowed to talk with any of us hourlies unless a stew is present. That's the result of 3 or 4 harassment grievances in the course of a year. :rofl:

freehoodies

View attachment 356853

Do you only think of political ideologies all day? Ever try having sex? Or sit on a chair and drink a beer?
You actively try to destroy the lives of anyone who isn’t on your political team, then get mad when people hate your politics?

You think non democrats shouldn’t be allowed to work alongside you, shop at grocery stores, fly on planes, eat at restaurants,

And you want us to just pretend you aren’t pieces of :censored2: while you try to :censored2: us over?

You would sit back and drink a beer while the guys who worked next to you for decades got fired because they don’t drink the CNN kool aid. Or that they got strongarmed into getting injected so their families wouldn’t lose their only source of income.

Seriously, go :censored2: yourself. Democrats are pieces of :censored2:.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You actively try to destroy the lives of anyone who isn’t on your political team, then get mad when people hate your politics?

You think non democrats shouldn’t be allowed to work alongside you, shop at grocery stores, fly on planes, eat at restaurants,

And you want us to just pretend you aren’t pieces of :censored2: while you try to :censored2: us over?

You would sit back and drink a beer while the guys who worked next to you for decades got fired because they don’t drink the CNN kool aid. Or that they got strongarmed into getting injected so their families wouldn’t lose their only source of income.

I'm about as conservative as they come.

But you can take this * to current events, and yourself with it.
This is for UPS union issues, and you're like that one drunk dude who's just trying to start a fight.

GTFO.

freehoodies

I'm about as conservative as they come.

But you can take this * to current events, and yourself with it.
This is for UPS union issues, and you're like that one drunk dude who's just trying to start a fight.

GTFO.
The company is talking to the white house right now about issuing a mandate to force drivers to take the shot.

The mandate could come as early as next week.

This is a redline issue. Union is going to lose a huge chunk of their best employees. This is the only issue that matters right now.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The company is talking to the white house right now about issuing a mandate to force drivers to take the shot.

This is a redline issue. Union is going to lose a huge chunk of their best employees. This is the only issue that matters right now.
Bull:censored2:.
It’s an issue. Not the only one that matters.

You go make your own thread and derail it however you want.

This one isn’t about vaccines.
And even if it was, a significant percentage of our union brothers are Democrats. You just called one a piece of * and told him to go friend himself.

You are being a troll. Unhelpful in so many ways.

PT Car Washer

For the vast majority of Americans the vaccine is a non issue. Stop trying to pretend that you and your kind speak for the rest of us. Either get vaccinated like the rest of us or don't go to work. Your choice.

UPSER1987

An amusing tangent: there is an on-car in another center at my building who is not allowed to talk with any of us hourlies unless a stew is present. That's the result of 3 or 4 harassment grievances in the course of a year. :rofl:
Y’all some soft mofos…he’s being mean to me lol

What'dyabringmetoday???

Perhaps you are right. I have been gone 6 years. We had a mentor program that I was part of. Using experienced safe feeder drivers to go on ride a longs with new drivers that had an accident within first 90 days. One day was with an on road supe and then 2 days with 2 different veteran feeder drivers.

I thought this was an excellent idea and really enjoyed doing this for the new guys. We knew all the tricks of the trade and the special knowledge that comes from experience than the on roads that only had some training in Chicago and no actual on job experience.

Most of the drivers told me they learned more in one day with me than their 2 week feeder training and their actual driving experiences.
They probably discontinued it. IDK.
Did you show them how to chain up and drive across Donner Pass in a blizzard?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

1E888BFE-4DA2-49E0-902B-CEE4B02B8148.gif

freehoodies

For the vast majority of Americans the vaccine is a non issue. Stop trying to pretend that you and your kind speak for the rest of us. Either get vaccinated like the rest of us or don't go to work. Your choice.
Stop trying to pretend you and your kind speak for the rest of us.

Either stop being NPC sheep covidiots or watch the union dissolve. Your choice.

freehoodies

No crying here, just explaining reality to you sheeps in your bubble.

I've got another job lined up already. Took literally less than an hour from searching for a new job to having a hiring manager asking if I could start this week. Better starting pay and much better work/life balance. No clotshot either.

Let your families know that if this mandate goes through you will be back to 60 hour weeks indefinitely. Pushing out quality employees because they won't take your cults communion during a labor shortage is so hilariously stupid I'd almost feel bad for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've got another job lined up already. Took literally less than an hour from searching for a new job to having a hiring manager asking if I could start this week. Better starting pay and much better work/life balance. No clotshot either.
Then why are you still here?