Exercise Your Rights

PT Car Washer

No crying here, just explaining reality to you sheeps in your bubble.

I've got another job lined up already. Took literally less than an hour from searching for a new job to having a hiring manager asking if I could start this week. Better starting pay and much better work/life balance. No clotshot either.

Let your families know that if this mandate goes through you will be back to 60 hour weeks indefinitely. Pushing out quality employees because they won't take your cults communion during a labor shortage is so hilariously stupid I'd almost feel bad for you.
Very happy for you. Maybe you can get your other cult members a job with you. Good luck to you all.

freehoodies

Bull:censored2:.
It’s an issue. Not the only one that matters.

You go make your own thread and derail it however you want.

This one isn’t about vaccines.
And even if it was, a significant percentage of our union brothers are Democrats. You just called one a piece of * and told him to go friend himself.

You are being a troll. Unhelpful in so many ways.
That significant percentage of democrat union "brothers" want all of their republican "brothers" to get fired and they think its funny. I don't give a :censored2: what anyones political affiliation is, if they are a good person I will have their back and that goes for everything, not just union stuff or work stuff. But saying If we don't agree with them on something we should be fired makes them 100% a piece of *, and I'll tell pieces of * to go friend themselves everyday.

And the thread is called "exercise your rights". I know on reddit and twitter and facebook if a conversation doesn't go 100% in the direction the left wants it to they will ban people, delete their posts, or suppress/shadowban it , but so far here this is a fairly free speech forum. If this thread was called "whats your favorite tv show" I would agree with you, but this is on topic.

I shouldn't have said all democrats are pedos. The far left nutjobs are all definitely pedos, but there are alot of good folks who don't really follow politics that closely and just lean one party or another because of family or whatever news channel they watch the most.

You can pretend this isn't the only issue that matters right now, but if you ask all the drivers in your center if they will walk out on principle, I guarantee you'll be blown away. We aren't some tiny minority, even the republican guys who got the vaccine think mandating it is a redline issue.

freehoodies

Very happy for you. Maybe you can get your other cult members a job with you. Good luck to you all.
Says the guy wearing a mask in the middle of the summer and injecting himself and his family with an untested, experimental new medicine that they know doesn't work because the man in the TV told him too.

Local63Ontario

This thread went a little sideways. I received the vaccine. I was hospitalized for two months with Covid. I have lost friends and family to Covid. Most if not all of us including our kids were vaccinated prior to starting school. Those who served in the military received even more vaccines. So those that choose not to get vaccinated, is it fear? Did you speak to your Doctor? What did they recommend? Because if you were sick with anything else or your kid was, i can almost guarantee that you would go to the ER or Urgent Care and take their advice. What's the difference now?

Local63Ontario

If your personal doctor says "get vaccinated", then get it. Simple as that. It's funny that the head of the Catholic Church is saying that everyone should be vaccinated yet Catholic Americans are trying to get a religious exemption to skip the shot.

Local63Ontario

Never in the history of the World have so many people been vaccinated all at once. Never in the history of the World has a vaccine gone through so much testing. People go to the gym and take vitamins/supplements that are not FDA approved, yet i don't hear a peep.

freehoodies

The Union has an obligation to it's members to promote a safe and healthy work environment.
Then why hasn't the Union enforced vaccine mandates for any of the various other deadly infectious diseases? To my knowledge neither the company or the union asked anyone for their medical history prior to this.

If this was really about protecting people, why isn't natural immunity allowed as an alternative? Because Pfizer can't make any money off of it?

Ill go get covid right now, get over it, and have 17-19x stronger protection than someone that is "vaccinated", according to all the scientific studies out right now. Even Pfizer admits that. This is the proof that this isn't about protecting people, the brainwashed people just don't realize they are being used as pawns to get Pfizer/J&J execs bigger yachts.

freehoodies

So many police officers do not want to get the vaccine, guess what's killing police?? Not shootings or accidents......Covid
Yeah ive seen that, morbidly obese 60+ year old cops with cancer/diabetes/heart problems die with covid. If you still believe the "covid deathcount" I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.

freehoodies

That’s a relief I thought you were gone forever
DW even if the mandates go through, ill be back at UPS.

Any time a local goes on strike, ill fly out to cross that picket line to break it. UPS will probably pay for the plane ticket, and they won't require vaccination because ill be an independent contractor, not an employee.

Strikebreakers make damn good money.

Local63Ontario

DW even if the mandates go through, ill be back at UPS.

Any time a local goes on strike, ill fly out to cross that picket line to break it. UPS will probably pay for the plane ticket, and they won't require vaccination because ill be an independent contractor, not an employee.

Strikebreakers make damn good money.
This explains it. You are a troll

Seymour Packages

Assertive when it comes to your rights yes. He's not talking about being assertive. He's talking about being defiant. Even when you explained to this 6 year BA what the weingarten rights are he threw out the "this is America" line. Next he'll tell you that you can tell management to :censored2: off "because this is America and you have freedom of speech!"

He's the type of guy that gets your average member disciplined or discharged because he comes across like he knows what he's talking about and the average member takes his advice. He doesn't really want to help he just wants to see a so called "revolt" against management because he's angry or bitter at something.
From what I hear, Local 542 doesn't do much standing up to the company..at all.

freehoodies

This explains it. You are a troll
Well, yeah.

cfd95e086c0d500ce0ef209a7114d1989c20c765.gifv

You wanna :censored2: on me? I :censored2: back