Exercise Your Rights

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Never in the history of the World have so many people been vaccinated all at once. Never in the history of the World has a vaccine gone through so much testing. People go to the gym and take vitamins/supplements that are not FDA approved, yet i don't hear a peep.

This is incorrect to the point of absurdity. Vaccines require a minimum of 5 years of testing to gather enough data to have an idea on long term safety issues. That would make this the single least tested vaccine in all history to be obtain approval, if it were actually a vaccine, which it is not, even under the altered definition. Denial of these facts makes you unqualified to have an opinion about the matter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you have to lie to make your point, doesn't that prove you don't have a point?

He had to bury his 85-year-old, dementia ridden uncle who had stage 4 cancer and happened to test positive on a 40 cycle PCR test so the hospital could get their $40k and people could use that "covid" death to bludgeon others into submission to government control over our bodily autonomy. My heart breaks for him.

Local63Ontario

He had to bury his 85-year-old, dementia ridden uncle who had stage 4 cancer and happened to test positive on a 40 cycle PCR test so the hospital could get their $40k and people could use that "covid" death to bludgeon others into submission to government control over our bodily autonomy. My heart breaks for him.
I hope that when you get sick, your family gets sick, you get hurt on the job or are in an accident, you don't seek any medical attention.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I hope that when you get sick, your family gets sick, you get hurt on the job or are in an accident, you don't seek any medical attention.

Oh yeah? Why's that? You don't have faith in the healthcare system, or are you just wishing death on your fellow teamster? You should probably be ashamed, but I doubt you can feel shame.

542thruNthru

I have heard that Local 542 leadership is pretty corrupt and in bed with management. Any truth to this?

From what I hear, Local 542 doesn't do much standing up to the company..at all.
Well brother being that you're on the other side of the country and made sure to post this in multiple threads. I can only assume you wish to pick a fight with me because I don't support OZ who has your principal officer on it's slate.

Being you're from local 804 I assume you know how political bashing works. Especially since we've personally seen it here on brown cafe from people like @Agitator2 who made multiple threads about your local in the past...

You have your side and I have mine and I'd prefer not to attack each other over it but if you really want to make this personal I'll be happy to answer any allegations that you've heard to the best of my knowledge.

(I'll repost this in the other thread also in case you think I'm trying to dodge you.)

Last edited:

Local63Ontario

This is incorrect to the point of absurdity. Vaccines require a minimum of 5 years of testing to gather enough data to have an idea on long term safety issues. That would make this the single least tested vaccine in all history to be obtain approval, if it were actually a vaccine, which it is not, even under the altered definition. Denial of these facts makes you unqualified to have an opinion about the matter.

Oh yeah? Why's that? You don't have faith in the healthcare system, or are you just wishing death on your fellow teamster? You should probably be ashamed, but I doubt you can feel shame.
Obviously you don't have faith in modern medicine so why visit a Doctor?

NYJetsfan87

I know that there's management on here but i don't give two :censored2:s. If you are a Teamster and you are approached by management because they need to talk to you or want you to answer questions, invoke your Weingarten Rights. Don't know what they are, message me or ask your shop steward. Management are not your friends. You are part of a Union for a reason. ✊🏾 #TeamstersStrong
I appreciate that information. I am an inside article 22.3 employee. I have a clean record and never needed any union representation prior to having this one particular FT Supervisor come to my building. He was thrown out of two other buildings for violence in the work place , integrity , payroll issues and god knows what else. I can tell you he picked up right where he left off. This incompetent arrogant liar can’t even input a vacation correctly. Anyway sorry to vent. The rest of the full time supervisors in my building aren’t bad. But now that I’ve dealt with this clown I’m thankful for my union and want to be as knowledgeable as I can be. This tyrant has the habit of trying to write people up that don’t even work for him. So it’s good to know your rights.

NYJetsfan87

Untrue. We have an obligation to treat others in the workplace with respect, and this does include supervisors.

Acknowledgement of commands, answering safety related questions and concerns, general courtesy, should fall under this.

I’m not saying to chitchat all morning with the enemy, but realistically we do have responsibilities involving communicating with management.
I agree. I generally get along with management. There are exceptions and it’s sad.

trickpony1

Where were you during the Swine Flu scare?
Oh wait.....you probably were still in liquid form.

I know someone who hasn't had any vaccinations since 1987.
Guess what?
He's still alive.

Extrapolation helping.

UPSER1987

No crying here, just explaining reality to you sheeps in your bubble.

I've got another job lined up already. Took literally less than an hour from searching for a new job to having a hiring manager asking if I could start this week. Better starting pay and much better work/life balance. No clotshot either.

Let your families know that if this mandate goes through you will be back to 60 hour weeks indefinitely. Pushing out quality employees because they won't take your cults communion during a labor shortage is so hilariously stupid I'd almost feel bad for you.
Take your other job and leave this site. Whiny cowards…

freehoodies

This thread went a little sideways. I received the vaccine. I was hospitalized for two months with Covid. I have lost friends and family to Covid. Most if not all of us including our kids were vaccinated prior to starting school. Those who served in the military received even more vaccines. So those that choose not to get vaccinated, is it fear? Did you speak to your Doctor? What did they recommend? Because if you were sick with anything else or your kid was, i can almost guarantee that you would go to the ER or Urgent Care and take their advice. What's the difference now?
If you honestly want to know and arent just repeating corporate press talking points, the point is this-

The US government has injected people with poison before while telling them it was medicine/vaccines.

The tuskeegee experiments, cornelius rhodes injecting live cancer cells into puerto ricans, testing chemical weapons on minorities, testing LSD and other drugs on homeless people

The covid jabs are not poison per say, just a rushed through ineffective product that they admit doesnt stop infection, spread, or death from the virus. And becomes completely ineffective 6 months later.

With a massive risk profile. Because its a new technology that has no long term risk data, and because its classified as a vaccine they get complete immunity from any damage it causes.

All this to stop a virus so weak that 99% of people who get it dont even notice they have it.

But the point is this, the next time it might be poison. We have the right to say no. Anyone trying to force medical experiments upon people is evil, full stop.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Wow, a mind reader. I recognize that a pharmaceutical company rushed development and bribed their way into an improper, unwarranted approval for a brand new technology, and I obviously don't trust modern medicine. Thanks for telling me what I think. I don't know where I'd be without you.

I don't have faith in modern regulatory processes. I really can't visit a doctor anymore anyway. Every doctor in my state that was still practicing modern medicine had their licenses yanked. All we're left with are voodoo practitioners, euthanizers, pill pushers, and corporate rubber stamping puppets.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wow, a mind reader. I recognize that a pharmaceutical company rushed development and bribed their way into an improper, unwarranted approval for a brand new technology, and I obviously don't trust modern medicine. Thanks for telling me what I think. I don't know where I'd be without you.

I don't have faith in modern regulatory processes. I really can't visit a doctor anymore anyway. Every doctor in my state that was still practicing modern medicine had their licenses yanked. All we're left with are voodoo practitioners, euthanizers, pill pushers, and corporate rubber stamping puppets.
Spend one day in a hospital with a decent dr (there are plenty out there)
There is no way your mind won’t change.
These people dedicate and sacrifice their lives to try and save others. The way you speak of them as if they are a part of an evil Cabal is irresponsible and unwarranted.
Don’t get the shot.
But if it’s because you don’t trust doctors??? Seriously. Come stay with me and my girlfriend in Seattle, spend the day with her in Harborview. See what you think after a few hours of actual experience. You make it seem like hospital staff, who haven’t been with their own families as much over the last 18 months trying to save people like you, sit around and wait for people to come in so they can kill them. It’s disgusting. And extremely irresponsible