Express drop boxes will be accepting Ground packages

Oldfart

Wonder if the cutoff times will be the same? Seems like I noticed on a UPS Dropbox there were different cutoff times for different services.

It will be fine

You mean just like we already do...(ok some people let them sit for a few days first)
Fair enough, the only difference will be when they remove all the signage saying express only no Ground and let drop boxes show up as locations when you search online, volume might go up some. You know some fools are going to be leaving their beds and dressers with return labels next to the drop boxes now.

bbsam

Staff member
Fair enough, the only difference will be when they remove all the signage saying express only no Ground and let drop boxes show up as locations when you search online, volume might go up some. You know some fools are going to be leaving their beds and dressers with return labels next to the drop boxes now.
I certainly would.

It will be fine

Speculation or fact?
Could have dual service pickups. Express by 5, then Ground at 10 p.m.
I know we’ll be picking them up, they told us to be prepared for increased volume from express stations. We have to be back no later than 8 around here and they can’t contractually schedule pickups after 6:30. That’s why I think they’ll be picked up from express a day after you get them.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I was part of the test market about 4 years ago, no.. never had anyone that stupid. But it will happen.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Lord, no. They don't want Ground drivers messing with Express dropboxes.
I was in the test market, a had memorized the codes of about 60 drop boxes. Our scanners didn't open them like yours do. The test, which lasted a year was a complete failure. If in one year, I got 100 things that fit in a drop box.. it would be a generous number. The rest were trampolines, patio furniture and basketball hoops. J/K