Express handing resi deliveries to Ground

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How would removing DGO from the RLA affect the air network? AGFS can remain under the RLA umbrella. Freight arrives at the destination hub as always, but is diverted to FXG instead of FXE. Massive disruption of interstate commerce is avoided.

Problem solved.

Can't carve out part of the operation for reclassification. Even if that were possible, DGO is still integral to the operation of the airline.

Bingo

This seems clownish. I never mentioned the word free. I said no deductible, no copay, which is all true, and arguments can only be made by twisting the facts. And all those 'insurance jobs' lost will be able to jobs in the actual health CARE industry when millions more people are covered. All those doctors will need more people to cover the approximately 45 million who don't have insurance now and don't go the the doctor unless it becomes an emergency situation. And 'a la carte insurance is fine until you need something mot 'a la carte'. And 20% off the top that insurance companies take can pay for a lot more care. And when insurance covers the cost of doctor ordered tests, in promotes competition in areas like LABs, imaging centers, etc. Insurance pay less than public costs for almost every service. I had treatment that the facility charges $900 to and individual, but under contract, the insurer paid only $300. With more people needing tests, more and more facilities are springing into existence to provide them. An MRI that cost $1500 10 years ago can now cost less then $250 with imaging centers all over the place.

And someone would need to be pretty stupid- MAGA stupid- to seek out a knee replacement they don't need. Seems like the MAGA crowd wants only those who can afford the high cost insurance to get knee replacements for anyone in pain who needs it. MAGA folks are so dumb that they don't realize that allowing a poor warehouse worker with no insurance to get a knee replacement, or back treatment allows them to be able to continue working and paying taxes, instead of collecting disability benefits for an extra maybe 20 years until they reach retirement age. Someone at 50 who needs a knee replacement but can't afford it can go on social security disability and collect benefits when they could instead get the $25k knee replacement surgery and be back at work paying thousands per year in taxes. Here's an example' I had your basic $7500 high deductible insurance, and was in an accident at 56. I couldn't afford the treatment I needed for my back and went on disability for an extra 7 years after the two year waiting period. Now, under medicare, I got diagnosis and treatment that cost only about $9000 but would have cost me more than triple out of pocket, and feel like if I had this treatment paid for earlier, I would have been able to return to work for at least 5-6 of those years. Bit thank you for supporting me for all that time and for finally paying for the treatment.

Taking care of people NOW saves more money later. But MAGAts only see someone getting 'free' help they aren't getting and hate it. The honestly don't care about the math that proves that caring for people saves money. The math is a little bit more than addition so they don't want to listen long enough because they don't understand the math, plus they like Hannity and FOX who rile them up to hate someone who they see getting 'free' stuff they don't get. A poor family getting 'free food???? Hate them. An American child of Mexican immigrants getting free immunizations their parents can't afford??? Hate them. Someone who advocates for helping the poor???? Hate them.

Never mind that the poor child without proper health care can spread disease to the other children in the classroom. Never mind those children can bring home disease to their families, and those parents need to miss work days, or use their health insurance, or go to work and get their co-workers sick. Never mind that a poor unhealthy kid in Texas can cost someone living miles away to use more health care service. That's too many steps for the MAGA crowd to follow. It is easier to just hate the immigrant family who can't afford health care that to simply provide the needed care and save money overall. HATE is easier for them than math.
A long essay about why the the government should be your caretaker (so sad). Your story about your accident when you were 56 does not make sense. Fed Ex Express never had health insurance with a 7,500 deductable. Please expand on that story if it was true. I just beleive people should be able to be self sufficient and stop relying on government handouts. Also we as a society should limit care to people who do not care about themselfs. (Smoking,Alcohol and Drug abuse) These are all self resposibility attributes

A long essay about why the the government should be your caretaker (so sad). Your story about your accident when you were 56 does not make sense. Fed Ex Express never had health insurance with a 7,500 deductable. Please expand on that story if it was true. I just beleive people should be able to be self sufficient and stop relying on government handouts. Also we as a society should limit care to people who do not care about themselfs. (Smoking,Alcohol and Drug abuse) These are all self resposibility attributes
What about 400 pound people that eat too much?

It will be fine

He was never an express employee. He bought his own insurance on the glorious open market. Spoiler, the market sucks for healthcare.