Extreme heat inside UPS vehicles is oppressive. UPS will not get away with this oppressive treatment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How much wages will the union be willing to forgo to pay for this idiotic idea?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Really so you agree that management giving frivolous progressive discipline isn’t gambling? sorry I would never allow you to be a Steward we’re coming we’re close to it
What are you talking about?

I’d like to keep the conversation together.

Can you try?

Is this how you speak when doing Local hearings? I hope not.

Thebrownblob

Every contract there’s a certain amount of money the company is willing to spend on a number of things if people want air conditioning it’s going to come out of somewhere unless we’re willing to go to more drastic measures than just negotiating

rod

Retired 22 years
Every contract there’s a certain amount of money the company is willing to spend on a number of things if people want air conditioning it’s going to come out of somewhere unless we’re willing to go to more drastic measures than just negotiating
There in lies the problem----no part timer is going to vote for a strike so the drivers can have air-conditioning.

Thebrownblob

There in lies the problem----no part timer is going to vote for a strike so the drivers can have air-conditioning.
You’re probably right Rod but the good news is they don’t vote anyway and if you’re worried about them crossing the picket line they don’t show up for work more than half the time anyway and the ones that do are probably union and they will be happy to get a free paycheck in the form of Strike pay

tech209

What’s worse is in our hub 2 of the 3 ice machines broke down and now we are going on a week with no ice or no fix …only working one is all the way on the other side of the warehouse that Over 400 drivers are using so by the time more than half of drivers trying to get ice there is nothing left….but yet they give us hot bottles of water and Gatorade packets

Status
Not open for further replies.