Extreme heat inside UPS vehicles is oppressive. UPS will not get away with this oppressive treatment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

That is true. I don’t claim to be.
1661134162835.gif

2Down2Many2Go

So you admit your white night and has failed for 40 years but you’re still on board lol you’re a true believer buddy. You do realize if your Biden doesn’t win all of this changes again at the whim of the next president? What a way to base your hopes and dreams every four years.🤣
Damm...I was with you all the way.... until you made it political, and started Trump thumping smh.

Thebrownblob

Damm...I was with you all the way.... until you made it political, and started Trump thumping smh.
Was unaware I mentioned Trump. and me mentioning Biden has nothing to do with politics other than the fact that anytime a new president comes in they change all these policies. Integrity was saying in three years this will be implemented but in two years there’s another election so there’s no guaranteeing it won’t get changed. I don’t generally put my hope in anything political.

2Down2Many2Go

Was unaware I mentioned Trump. and me mentioning Biden has nothing to do with politics other than the fact that anytime a new president comes in they change all these policies. Integrity was saying in three years this will be implemented but in two years there’s another election so there’s no guaranteeing it won’t get changed. I don’t generally put my hope in anything political.
Ok, maybe I read it wrong 😳

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hope this finds you all well today.

Be informed it is my opinion that my reason for starting this discussion thread has been accomplished and it is also my opinion that further public discussion in this thread would only be repetitive, distracting, and counter productive to this topic and any new discussions that I am contemplating regarding the upcoming contract.

I will be requesting that this discussion that I started be locked from further replies.

So that those who may want to get a last word in public forum on this thread can have their opportunity I will wait a few hours before making this request.

If you so desire to further the discussion pertaining to the topic of this thread I am more than willing to discuss this topic further, but only in private conversation.

If this is the case please reach out to me using the conversation feature of this site and I will certainly be willing to converse more about it.

Be advised that locking this thread is 100% at my request.

Thebrownblob

You aren’t going to wait until OSHA gives the final report? Perhaps the final report will back up everything you said? Or not.🤷‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hope this finds you all well today.

Be informed it is my opinion that my reason for starting this discussion thread has been accomplished and it is also my opinion that further public discussion in this thread would only be repetitive, distracting, and counter productive to this topic and any new discussions that I am contemplating regarding the upcoming contract.

I will be requesting that this discussion that I started be locked from further replies.

So that those who may want to get a last word in public forum on this thread can have their opportunity I will wait a few hours before making this request.

If you so desire to further the discussion pertaining to the topic of this thread I am more than willing to discuss this topic further, but only in private conversation.

If this is the case please reach out to me using the conversation feature of this site and I will certainly be willing to converse more about it.

Be advised that locking this thread is 100% at my request.
No taking the ball and running home. You are free not to post.

Leave it open. You never know what the future holds.

Thebrownblob

If you are serious about this discussion we can continue this in private conversation.

I am open to advancing this discussion privately.
I really like to do things in the open that’s how I operate, if this is such an important topic for you, I would think you would feel the same.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are serious about this discussion we can continue this in private conversation.

I am open to advancing this discussion privately.
It's not just about you or I.

Mods, keep this thread open. Thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That’s how he operates. If everyone doesn’t agree with him, he closes the thread and starts a new one.
No.

I invest all I can in the discussion threads that I start and then I move on.

I am moving no where. But the upcoming contract is a topic that interests me as well.

I am open to continuing this privately if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.