friend your iPhone

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
They all have a reason to be mean. Their bodies get destroyed and they sweat their balls off just to be treated like Corey and Trevor from trailer park boys. They're all stuck because because they know they can't go anywhere else and make a similar paycheck, and they don't have the energy to look for another job after working 60 hours a week.
Some of us actually like our jobs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Unfortunately I raised one driver's stop count yesterday! ☹️ First day preloading multiple pcs and I had one misload.
I really hope it wasn't the mean driver's car... but with my luck, it probably was.
No he's got a reason to be mean.

Unfortunately I raised one driver's stop count yesterday! ☹️ First day preloading multiple pcs and I had one misload.
I really hope it wasn't the mean driver's car... but with my luck, it probably was.

Only 1 misload hell I'd buy ya coke and a candy bar

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0202.GIF
They all have a reason to be mean. Their bodies get destroyed and they sweat their balls off just to be treated like Corey and Trevor from trailer park boys. They're all stuck because because they know they can't go anywhere else and make a similar paycheck, and they don't have the energy to look for another job after working 60 hours a week.

LeadBelly

Banned
If you like a screen you can't read, a battery that doesn't last and a charge time of 2 weeks. He'll of a phone
I use a 6 S as my primary phone and the 5 for a second device/phone. The 6 is great and the 5 works great. The screen is a little to small, I feel ya there, but it’s all in how you use it!!!

OptimusPrime

Shoulda went with Android instead

These crazy prices are already coming to Android phones as well. The new Samsung Note 8 is $930. And the days of carriers subsidizing the cost of new phones by having you reup your plan for an upgrade appear to be over. When I got my S6 I think it retailed for over $800. I paid $400, and signed a new two year contract. Now they just basically give you like an interest free loan over the course of your two year contract. The Note 8 is $38.75 a month for 24 months.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS

I believe you.
And to be honest he wasn't all that mean, I just said "thank you" and then I said "you're welcome" to myself because he never responded, just ignored me.
Then later on he walked by the belt with a super grumpy face and I said "well there's the happiest man here", and he sort of smirked and said "yeah."
So at least he acknowledged that I was speaking to him that time.
I just really hope it wasn't his load that had an extra stop.:nervoussmiley:

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Only 1 misload hell I'd buy ya coke and a candy bar

Really? Ha. You're too kind I'm pissed that I had one. I think they said each mistake costs the company an extra $50.

Which basically sums up to half a week of my part time preloading pay. Sure I don't have to personally pay for the mistake, but I feel bad for it.

I read a few new loader posts that had some ridiculously high numbers when they started out.
Which is why I originally thought a misload meant misloading the package on the wrong shelf making it difficult for the driver to find.

One is still bad, it wastes time and money, and makes me look like I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm not gonna cry about it, after all there were some extra helpers loading with me a couple times.
But I totally take responsibility for it lol.

Indecisi0n

I would never be mean to you.