friend your iPhone

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
the best part was when we raised stop counts on the centers without adding any routes, saying this would give them great density

the math corporate gave behind that was as follows:

poof_usual_suspects.gif

Unfortunately I raised one driver's stop count yesterday! ☹️ First day preloading multiple pcs and I had one misload.
I really hope it wasn't the mean driver's car... but with my luck, it probably was.
No he's got a reason to be mean.

TheFigurehead

I'm typing this from my new iPhone that I found in a box in my package car...what a lucky day!

So, we should expect your wife to register here in a couple of days and tell us all how you are really "a good person" and "would never normally do anything like this..." but you have a family and need to get you job back?

Johney

Managment said no id "meet with customer" deliveries for iPhones today. Iv been turning people away all day, also a bunch of ni1 people today. Boy are they gonna be :censored2: when they have to either wait till 7pm when I deliver to their house or drive to ups and pick it up tomorrow cause the eta is late!!!!!

friend your iPhone!!
I wish UPS was delivering my wife's new phone(her 6 has been screwed up for a while)I could've grabbed it before I left this morning, but NO I'm waiting on some FedEx cronie to deliver it. Sure as :censored2: if I close my eyes for a second they'll pull up barely knock and I'll miss it, GOD help me If the Misses doesn't get her phone I'll pay dearly. Bastid's!

I wish UPS was delivering my wife's new phone(her 6 has been screwed up for a while)I could've grabbed it before I left this morning, but NO I'm waiting on some FedEx cronie to deliver it. Sure as :censored2: if I close my eyes for a second they'll pull up barely knock and I'll miss it, GOD help me If the Misses doesn't get her phone I'll pay dearly. Bastid's!
I'm sure the FedEx driver has your house key...

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Unfortunately I raised one driver's stop count yesterday! ☹️ First day preloading multiple pcs and I had one misload.
I really hope it wasn't the mean driver's car... but with my luck, it probably was.
No he's got a reason to be mean.

They all have a reason to be mean. Their bodies get destroyed and they sweat their balls off just to be treated like Corey and Trevor from trailer park boys. They're all stuck because because they know they can't go anywhere else and make a similar paycheck, and they don't have the energy to look for another job after working 60 hours a week.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Apple helped to :censored2: my morning too. Every Sprint store in my area had EAMs. That's 4 on my route alone.