friend your iPhone

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really? Ha. You're too kind I'm :censored2: that I had one. I think they said each mistake costs the company an extra $50.

Which basically sums up to half a week of my part time preloading pay. Sure I don't have to personally pay for the mistake, but I feel bad for it.

I read a few new loader posts that had some ridiculously high numbers when they started out.
Which is why I originally thought a misload meant misloading the package on the wrong shelf making it difficult for the driver to find.

One is still bad, it wastes time and money, and makes me look like I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm not gonna cry about it, after all there were some extra helpers loading with me a couple times.
But I totally take responsibility for it lol.

Way way TLDR

Returntosender

IMG_2817.GIF

jaker

trolling
They all have a reason to be mean. Their bodies get destroyed and they sweat their balls off just to be treated like Corey and Trevor from trailer park boys. They're all stuck because because they know they can't go anywhere else and make a similar paycheck, and they don't have the energy to look for another job after working 60 hours a week.
We are not stuck , We go to feeder and ride out the last 20 years sleeping all day

MendozaJ

I'm not going to even update the iOS (last version bugged my phone for a good few months and has forever screwed up my iTunes sync), let alone spend $1k.

barnyard

KTM rider
I did not have an Iphones yesterday. I covered a route that had an 8-hour request and the driver took an unpaid day instead. No Iphones and an 8-hour dispatch, pretty sweet Friday.

Brisket

I'm not gonna cry about it, after all there were some extra helpers loading with me a couple times.
But I totally take responsibility for it lol.

Make sure you inform your Sup if they ask about it on Monday, some forget that they send you help and then you could get blamed if there was a misload that was not your fault.