Facebook and YouTube has gone viral with UPSERs voices

Justaname

Every picture you post, every sentence you write, every opinion you state on Facebook can bite you in the ass. I have Facebook but haven't really used it in over a year. We had a pt sup who had center manager as his career on Facebook lol he was lost in words when we all saw it.

Drink Craft Beer

Facebook is garbage. Twitter is much more useful.

btw...that 2nd video should have a thread of it's own. Or at least put in the opening post.

Last edited:

ups hero

Not a fan of Facebook or Twitter. They are both garbage in my eyes and I really don't understand why people have to post everything that happens to them on a daily basis. I only support Brown Cafe.

balland chain

Not a fan of Facebook or Twitter. They are both garbage in my eyes and I really don't understand why people have to post everything that happens to them on a daily basis. I only support Brown Cafe.
GO PENGUINS !!! SID THE KID ROCKS !!! Nothing to do with UPS, just noticed you Avatar...

Drink Craft Beer

That's not what twitter is for, that's what facebook is for. Twitter can be very useful depending on how you go about using it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's not what twitter is for, that's what facebook is for. Twitter can be very useful depending on how you go about using it.
Actually that was my perception of Twitter.
​It seemed to be a "stream of consciousness" posting of what some people are doing.
To me, Facebook is about relationships - whether it be personal (family and friends) or Business networking (ie- displaying photography) or both.

What is Twitter used for then? I have only used it to report problems with service or goods of a company. I tend to get problems fixed quickly when I do that.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
​It seemed to be a "stream of consciousness" posting of what some people are doing.
To me, Facebook is about relationships - whether it be personal (family and friends) or Business networking (ie- displaying photography) or both.

What is Twitter used for then? I have only used it to report problems with service or goods of a company. I tend to get problems fixed quickly when I do that.

My favorite twitter status. Brownmonster just dropped a brownmonster.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

Well Hoaxster #browncafe I think the importance of Twitter #socialmedia in helping us Teamsters #Clinton2016 win a record contract #moneyrocks is important #coolio.

I'm about to take a shower #axebodywash then I'm going to eat my leftovers for dinner #OutbackSteakhouse while watching the Simpons #AnamationDomination. Gotta go to bed early tonight #ambien because tomorrow we start #UPSPreload at 3:45AM #mondaysucks.

Honestly, I think Twitter is stupid. #gay

ups hero

GO PENGUINS !!! SID THE KID ROCKS !!! Nothing to do with UPS, just noticed you Avatar...
You bet!! I'm from the Pittsburgh area, even if I wasn't from here I would be a big fan of the pens. Some may say Crosby is a baby, I highly disagree. There aren't too many athletes who come back after all the injuries he's had and play even harder than before and proving he's a winner. He is very unselfish and proves to be a great leader on and off the ice.