Factor of 150. Congrats Partners.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If your preload runs into start time the preloaders & drivers are all getting paid. I say overstuff by one or 2. Keep your splits clean, increase the flow, & use the extra preloaders to help with stack out, blow bys, etc. I can always let someone go early if I have to. I’ve always got someone wanting to go home.
The problem where I am is loads coming in late.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If your preload runs into start time the preloaders & drivers are all getting paid. I say overstuff by one or 2. Keep your splits clean, increase the flow, & use the extra preloaders to help with stack out, blow bys, etc. I can always let someone go early if I have to. I’ve always got someone wanting to go home.
Then why don’t you do it?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
It's HR<IE<general admins<Solutions<Marketing<Sales. Source: order/severity of gutting (aka transformation) per section. IE manager in SoCal is working the preload now. 'Fewer, more impactful jobs'

I personally liked having center managers, sometimes they were the only thing standing between red tape and helping the customer. I hope whatever replaces their leadership is up to the task. My condolences to the OnRoads, hope you like the job because odds are you will retire in that position.
On road sups are just drivers who are sick of working late. Ours heads home when we leave the building in the morning. No responsibility and a waste of money. 95k to give a pcm and fudge some observations.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Sad day to be a Op manager however. Word is that job is now bye bye and most were given three options

1. Find a job
2. Phone a friend
3. See ya later bye.

Lots of changes coming....
Do you mean district manager AKA "district president"? This job won't exist after big reconfiguration with package ops geos. Moving away from the district model into an 8 zone configuration for package.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Vacant District President job in the Northwest District. Joe Braham "quit" last week.
It's not vacant that position is being eliminated in phases around the country. Rumor has been around for couple years now that JB had a target on his back ever since his daddy was forced out. Timing was right to do a bit of housecleaning and he was transformed along with a few others with similar targets.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Do you mean district manager AKA "district president"? This job won't exist after big reconfiguration with package ops geos. Moving away from the district model into an 8 zone configuration for package.
got a map as to how that'll shake out? i'd heard a rumor about some buildings changing district and this confirms it sideways

OrionIsDaddy

It's not vacant that position is being eliminated in phases around the country. Rumor has been around for couple years now that JB had a target on his back ever since his daddy was forced out. Timing was right to do a bit of housecleaning and he was transformed along with a few others with similar targets.

Who was his daddy

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I don’t think we would get along very well.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Lol. Also your name gives me nightmares.
A9895417-2241-4E10-96C0-BE5275A3C992.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
There are maps floating around. Basically each region gets 4 zones. Yes they are realigning buildings beginning in March.
Are they basically just gonna fold 2 districts into 1 zone or is it more complicated; ER can fold into 4 zones kinda easily, WR is a little less forgiving I think