Factor of 150. Congrats Partners.

YourBoss

Sad day to be a Op manager however. Word is that job is now bye bye and most were given three options

1. Find a job
2. Phone a friend
3. See ya later bye.

Lots of changes coming....

Alexcross774

Spinning my wheels.
Mid Atlantic District President email address is no longer valid. Rumor is the position is NLA. Ops managers going away as well...

YourBoss

Division level will report straight to district. I'd expect a lot of buy outs coming and op level filling in those jobs. If you are a division manager that wants to be promoted, not a lot of room for that now.

j13501

What a shame. Corporate greatly "expanded" the ops managers role in the company so they could put whoever they wanted in the district managers job, without having an effect on the operations results. Now getting rid of operations managers is fine... if the organization is ready to hold district manager accountable for failing to obtain corporate business plans.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What a shame. Corporate greatly "expanded" the ops managers role in the company so they could put whoever they wanted in the district managers job, without having an effect on the operations results. Now getting rid of operations managers is fine... if the organization is ready to hold district manager accountable for failing to obtain corporate business plans.
Lol

CHEMA-DELMA

When they added the ops manager it was the District Managers responsibility to spend more time with customers and grow the business, when I was a new driver one of the older guys said "the more we change the more we stay the same"

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Well that was a stupid plan to begin with since the ops managers are the biggest morons in the company

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Wrong. That award goes to IE.
It's HR<IE<general admins<Solutions<Marketing<Sales. Source: order/severity of gutting (aka transformation) per section. IE manager in SoCal is working the preload now. 'Fewer, more impactful jobs'
Union folk...

I personally liked having center managers, sometimes they were the only thing standing between red tape and helping the customer. I hope whatever replaces their leadership is up to the task. My condolences to the OnRoads, hope you like the job because odds are you will retire in that position.