Factor of 150. Congrats Partners.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
1. Northwest

2. Mountain west

3. California

4. Everything else

? There's 4 zones. Complete guess tho
I heard there were 8 "territories " now. We got some chick from California. I'm sure she's a real dud who watched a 15 min video on delivering packages. I feel sorry for the operations "partners". Sucks to be them.

Last edited:

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
Then why don’t you do it?
Well I do & that’s why I spend at least an hour a week getting yelled at. My preload is happy. My manager isn’t. It all works out. If the people I depend on to do their jobs have a little say in what their doing they do it better. If they feel like there’s help then they don’t drown from the start. This is also why millennials shouldn’t be in management. I get called a people’s champion a lot.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I heard there were 8 "territories " now. We got some chick from California. I'm sure she's a real dud who watched a 15 min video on delivering packages. I feel sorry for the operations "partners". Sucks to be them.

Truth be told...Most of these newer district presidents would not last 1 day (giving the benefit of doubt) on a regular package car route, let alone 30 years in order to retire with a pension benefit.

OPs knows this and act accordingly...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Truth be told...Most of these newer district presidents would not last 1 day (giving the benefit of doubt) on a regular package car route, let alone 30 years in order to retire with a pension benefit.

OPs knows this and act accordingly...
Most people would be horrified.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Retiring District Managers in Mid Atlantic, Northeast and Northwest have all had replacements named.
Are you certain? Interesting if true as these four specific districts were targeted as tests for a no district manager trial. Wouldn't be the first time they changed transformation gears.

johnbuck

Are you certain? Interesting if true as these four specific districts were targeted as tests for a no district manager trial. Wouldn't be the first time they changed transformation gears.
That is what i saw as well. However they only announced 1 was "retiring". The other 2 were "leaving", one only had 21 years. Seems either fired or quitting for Amazon to me!

Also Bailey, the VP of transformation was promoted. Which pisses me off considerong how big of a :censored2:show transformation has been

DELACROIX

That is what i saw as well. However they only announced 1 was "retiring". The other 2 were "leaving", one only had 21 years. Seems either fired or quitting for Amazon to me!

Also Bailey, the VP of transformation was promoted. Which pisses me off considerong how big of a :censored2:show transformation has been

More than likely a “buy out” or golden parachute package...generally it runs about a million on the corporate levels..

Bottom line...They will not be running to Amazon for a job, he or she will be comfortable well off.

johnbuck

More than likely a “buy out” or golden parachute package...generally it runs about a million on the corporate levels..

Bottom line...They will not be running to Amazon for a job, he or she will be comfortable well off.
Whats the benefit of offering a buyout if they are just going to replace them?

If they are doing a poor job just grow some balls and fire their ass! This company pisses me off!

DELACROIX

Whats the benefit of offering a buyout if they are just going to replace them?

If they are doing a poor job just grow some balls and fire their ass! This company pisses me off!

Remember that they are all high seniority employees, most of them have the ways and means to protect themselves. If the Company fails to show a justifiable offense they will be held responsible if the termination is considered unjust.

I know is isn’t right but if these incompetent high level executives mess up most will leave with a fat settlement.

The benefit for the Company on offering an buy out would be getting rid of non productive high salary older management employees and replacing them with younger partners, whether they are qualified for those positions or not.