Failed a non dot drug test

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I apologize for getting upset at some of you but good grief some of your educationless "NO stoner" responses is obviously not what i'm looking for.

What you're looking for is an employer that's dumb enough to hire someone who doesn't have the sense to stay clean when he knows that a random drug test is likely.

CJinx

Yeah, no sympathies there. My job is clerical and I'm expected to be able to pass a drug screen at random.

Bad Gas!

As far as I know, only feeder drivers get drug tested at UPS..Do any of you UPS drivers know a pkg driver who has been tested for POT?

barnyard

KTM rider
What you're looking for is an employer that's dumb enough to hire someone who doesn't have the sense to stay clean when he knows that a random drug test is likely.

This.

It is not going to be FedEx or UPS. If you were driving and were caught on a pee test, that was reported to the DOT, which will stay on file for 10 years.

The absolute best way to find out an answer though, would be to go to the contractor and ask that person. FFS.

Also, learn to be a bit more humble. I have seen many folks in your shoes that went back to drinking or weed or whatever. They all had the same chip on their shoulder that you seem to have.

or maintain the attitude. You will be using again, sooner rather than later.

barnyard

KTM rider
As far as I know, only feeder drivers get drug tested at UPS..Do any of you UPS drivers know a pkg driver who has been tested for POT?

Someone posted here, a couple of years ago, that testing positive for weed was the #1 reason for California drivers to be fired.

Just because it is legal in your state, does not mean that the DOT agrees that it is legal.