Failed a non dot drug test

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Everyone on this forum, except the nice dude asking a question, are acting like :censored2:s. Your bad attitude towards others who are just asking questions definitely contributes to why FedEx sucks. And for the people who actually want their legitimate policy questions answered, I would go somewhere else, since this dude and the other idiots here clearly just don't know the answer and don't know how to admit that. I don't even care about this forum! I was just passing through and saw a bunch of dicks being dicks. Maybe try being helpful next time, instead of chiming in with accusations against some stranger on the internet. Oooor maybe if you don't know the answer to a question, don't post on a forum about answers? Anyways, I'm deleting this account. It's been good, but not good enough to stick around.
:people_crybaby::people_crybaby:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everyone on this forum, except the nice dude asking a question, are acting like :censored2:s. Your bad attitude towards others who are just asking questions definitely contributes to why FedEx sucks. And for the people who actually want their legitimate policy questions answered, I would go somewhere else, since this dude and the other idiots here clearly just don't know the answer and don't know how to admit that. I don't even care about this forum! I was just passing through and saw a bunch of dicks being dicks. Maybe try being helpful next time, instead of chiming in with accusations against some stranger on the internet. Oooor maybe if you don't know the answer to a question, don't post on a forum about answers? Anyways, I'm deleting this account. It's been good, but not good enough to stick around.
This is not an airport. No need to announce your departure.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hate to hear that, considering your profile says you joined 57 minutes ago. Gonna miss all your intelligent insight!

vantexan

Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Dano! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed!

Hailee109

Okay I see this is getting NOWHERE. As this is a forum and your commenting on my post asking for an explanation beyond NO you do owe me an explanation holy :censored2:.....I cant believe every single one of you anti drug idiots are completly ignoring the text wall ive typed by just saying

No your a pothead move on.... give me a :censored2:ing reason WHY they wont. Dont just say no. What protocols are different at these companies that allows DHL for retests at their discression but fedex wont....you guys are thicker than a brick wall.

I could not be more dissapointed at how you guys handle questions on this forum you all seem like republican conservative pricks and give NO constructive information. Feel free to take your anger out on another topic i'm looking for intelligent information here beyond a :censored2:ing NO
I literally just got fired from FedEx for the same reason. and loved my route and the people I worked with. i am so upset I failed my drug test. But I think we’re screwed from working for FedEx for a year then you can re apply. I guess I’ll just be an alcoholic at night cause thats apparently sooooo much better then being a pot head.

purpder

I literally just got fired from FedEx for the same reason. and loved my route and the people I worked with. i am so upset I failed my drug test. But I think we’re screwed from working for FedEx for a year then you can re apply. I guess I’ll just be an alcoholic at night cause thats apparently sooooo much better then being a pot head.
Before you were hired you knew they drug tested. Whether weed is worse than alcohol doesn't matter. Now you can find a job that doesn't test for pot. Smoke one for the rest of us suckers still here.

Thebrownblob

You can disagree with the rules, but you can’t violate them. Well, at least you can’t get caught.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A33B4257-427D-413E-AD38-2C69376619BA.gif