Failed a non dot drug test

Rudes

So ignorant, you're saying people don't deserve a second chance in life, and if that were the case many people would be dead by now, you are no one to judge, and even though I just ran into this post 3 years later I felt that I had to write something back because is just how I feel. You never give up when u fail, u get back up on your feet and take it as a challenge u need to overcome and make u wiser so ryenh just keep doing a good job and it makes me happy u enjoy ur job because it's a tough one brother, former fed ex delivery driver.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So ignorant, you're saying people don't deserve a second chance in life, and if that were the case many people would be dead by now, you are no one to judge, and even though I just ran into this post 3 years later I felt that I had to write something back because is just how I feel. You never give up when u fail, u get back up on your feet and take it as a challenge u need to overcome and make u wiser so ryenh just keep doing a good job and it makes me happy u enjoy ur job because it's a tough one brother, former fed ex delivery driver.
Second chances should be reserved for people who have learned from their mistake(s) by changing their life and not continuing their self-destructive habits. NOT those who got caught and think they are entitled to another one.

bacha29

Second chances should be reserved for people who have learned from their mistake(s) by changing their life and not continuing their self-destructive habits. NOT those who got caught and think they are entitled to another one.
Spot on. Asking for a second chance is one thing. An individual believing that an exception or an exemption be made in their case is an individual with a completely undeserved sense of entitlement born out of the unwillingness to accept the reality found in the two most important words in the English language.......consenting adult.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1998.GIF
Okay I see this is getting NOWHERE. As this is a forum and your commenting on my post asking for an explanation beyond NO you do owe me an explanation holy :censored2:.....I cant believe every single one of you anti drug idiots are completly ignoring the text wall ive typed by just saying

No your a pothead move on.... give me a :censored2:ing reason WHY they wont. Dont just say no. What protocols are different at these companies that allows DHL for retests at their discression but fedex wont....you guys are thicker than a brick wall.

I could not be more dissapointed at how you guys handle questions on this forum you all seem like republican conservative pricks and give NO constructive information. Feel free to take your anger out on another topic i'm looking for intelligent information here beyond a :censored2:ing NO

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Okay I see this is getting NOWHERE. As this is a forum and your commenting on my post asking for an explanation beyond NO you do owe me an explanation holy :censored2:.....I cant believe every single one of you anti drug idiots are completly ignoring the text wall ive typed by just saying

No your a pothead move on.... give me a :censored2:ing reason WHY they wont. Dont just say no. What protocols are different at these companies that allows DHL for retests at their discression but fedex wont....you guys are thicker than a brick wall.

I could not be more dissapointed at how you guys handle questions on this forum you all seem like republican conservative pricks and give NO constructive information. Feel free to take your anger out on another topic i'm looking for intelligent information here beyond a :censored2:ing NO
:people_crybaby:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If I was FedEx I'd be more worried about your anger issues

Than a little weed

SmithBarney

Can someone explain why? If DHL allows retests why wouln't fedex.../QUOTE]

Because they are different companies and they are allowed to set their own policy.

Anyway, Stay with DHL, Stay Clean.. I think you'll gain more(Money and experience) working for DHL than Some contractor that works for FedEx.

dvalleyjim

I would rather smoke weed instead of drinking alcohol. I quit smoking in 1991 due to random drug testing. Drinking is ruff and I can't deal with life on life's terms. Soooo I drink! Wish I could smoke some weed instead of the 4 beers a night thing.

If you haven't given up on the weed, why bother. You will just get popped again. I work with many people who used to smoke weed before FDX started the random drug testing. They realized the choice was keep getting high or stay employed. They dropped the drugs. Some say they will start smoking again when they retire, but not worth losing a job right now. If you can't stay clean you are just wasting everyone's time including yours just trying to get back in.
Don't be a dick.

If I was FedEx I'd be more worried about your anger issues

Than a little weed
Everyone on this forum, except the nice dude asking a question, are acting like :censored2:s. Your bad attitude towards others who are just asking questions definitely contributes to why FedEx sucks. And for the people who actually want their legitimate policy questions answered, I would go somewhere else, since this dude and the other idiots here clearly just don't know the answer and don't know how to admit that. I don't even care about this forum! I was just passing through and saw a bunch of dicks being dicks. Maybe try being helpful next time, instead of chiming in with accusations against some stranger on the internet. Oooor maybe if you don't know the answer to a question, don't post on a forum about answers? Anyways, I'm deleting this account. It's been good, but not good enough to stick around.

You're toast. Consider it a lesson learned. Good luck at DHL.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Everyone on this forum, except the nice dude asking a question, are acting like :censored2:s. Your bad attitude towards others who are just asking questions definitely contributes to why FedEx sucks. And for the people who actually want their legitimate policy questions answered, I would go somewhere else, since this dude and the other idiots here clearly just don't know the answer and don't know how to admit that. I don't even care about this forum! I was just passing through and saw a bunch of dicks being dicks. Maybe try being helpful next time, instead of chiming in with accusations against some stranger on the internet. Oooor maybe if you don't know the answer to a question, don't post on a forum about answers? Anyways, I'm deleting this account. It's been good, but not good enough to stick around.

In may I failed a drug test (THC positive) as a home delivery driver 8 months accident free. It was just a random non dot drug test. As a result I was let go. I recently got a job at DHL where I failed a pee test but to my surprise was allowed by the company to retest AFTER my positive. Since then I got cleaned up and passed it legitimately and am working there as a driver.

With that in mind my question is my old boss (Fedex) wants be back but we are both under the impression that failing any drug test results in a lifetime company blacklist? This was my impression until I talked to the hub manager at DHL who allowed me to retest AFTER a positive.

Is there any chance that either my old fedex contractor (owns 15 routes worked there 10 years) could pull some strings and get me a retest? I am over 30 days clean so I will pass any drug tests im giving in teh future. I really enjoyed the job so I am willing to exhaust all possibilities to get my job back.

Im not looking for life lessons on smoking just looking for awnsers as if its at all possible to reapply as a fresh home delivery driver and pass through their system. Again my boss isnt sure on who to ask about this wether its up to the hub managers or corporate and doesnt want to pursue it unless theres a decent chance they will rehire me. Again this was a NON DOT random drug test from concentra.
Sorry people in this forum are being lil bitches. I don't have an answer for you, but I do have advice. Get off this site, these individuals are toxic as hell. There are better people out there and waaaayyyy better jobs too.

You screwed up And far as FedEx is concerned you're a pot head. End of story. No one owes you any more explanation than that.

Just because DHL gave you another shot doesn't mean every company in the world has to. Learn from
This and move on

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
51C20E0C-146B-4977-8712-3ECA0CF1049B.jpeg

Sorry if I hurt your feelings

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
1C28F475-AB45-49C2-95B6-7EF2758A53DB.gif