Failed breathalyzer

Faceplanted

The testing protocols and rehab stipulations are laid out in Article 35.

Violate them.... and you're gone.

That's what happened.

-Bug-
Lots of testing results come out wrong. If it’s even 1% of all results, imagine how many people that effects. Maybe there are issues with some testing rules/protocols. This is why multiple tests of different type should be necessary in EVERY “drug” situation.

Faceplanted

Have you ever read.... Article 35 ?
Quite a bit for reasons. I understand the unions view. An attorny mighty actually work for the op and go through the history of his “situation” and maybe find issues.

You seem to know about this specific case. So maybe there is a better reason for your vague but trying to say something replies.

Faceplanted

I know nothing about this case.

It's the same old thing.

Article 35 complies with the DOT regulations.... since 1993.
You don’t see an issue with the readings that were almost 10x off of eachother? It’s literally impossible unless alcohol was just in his mouth or the machine is faulty.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You don’t see an issue with the readings that were almost 10x off of eachother? It’s literally impossible unless alcohol was just in his mouth or the machine is faulty.

Well;

Being that the OP had gone through a "company paid for" rehab program....

the readings (on any test) were supposed to be 0.00%.

OK.... it was mouthwash.

That's original.

:glare:

Faceplanted

Well;

Being that the OP had gone through a "company paid for" rehab program....

the readings (on any test) were supposed to be 0.00%.

OK.... it was mouthwash.

That's original.

:glare:
9-10x difference within a small time span says something is “off” obviously.

Op full of :censored2:, faulty equipment, listerine. Pick one.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have been with the company 16 or 17 years. Never had any issues, and never any accidents. I have drivers that are willing toattest to my character. I’m just wondering where to go from here? Do I keep fighting, which is what I want to do! Where do I look for another job? I can only go so long without making an income
Let me guess, you “never have filed a grievance and you are always a scratch driver but usually 30 minutes under allowed???”

I show up 2 work everyday ... been known on occasion 2 turn around and go home though ...lol
vC2hIDeImcwVO.gif