Failed

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

When I went they were so desperate for people someone came with a short sleeve shirt and had a tattoo on his arm, he stayed. Guy showed up day one with facial hair, he got to stay. The very last day four guys couldn’t pass the verbal and written 100% verbatim the instructors told them what they were missing. One big joke. First thing my on road sup told me on my first day was to throw everything I learned at driving school out the window.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just finished intergrad I passed but was told by a classmate a guy from his building failed but was pushed through! Anyone ever heard someone fail intergrad and still drive?! What was the point in me even trying then??!
You are able to work weekends right?

rod

Retired 22 years
Only old people who will be in the ground soon pay cash rod.
Most people try to get a low interest rate 1-3% and invest the money to make money on it.
I've got enough money ---what I don't have is any debt (probably has something to do with the no debt thing). I wouldn't want to be young--paying on a $500,000 house and 2 new vehicles like I see you many kids do now . Get married and have to have everything -right now. Next thing you know the house is foreclosed on and the vehicles are repossessed. I see it all the time.

I've got enough money ---what I don't have is any debt (probably has something to do with the no debt thing). I wouldn't want to be young--paying on a $500,000 house and 2 new vehicles like I see you many kids do now . Get married and have to have everything -right now. Next thing you know the house is foreclosed on and the vehicles are repossessed. I see it all the time.
Tell Rod

Not having debt is a really good feeling.

rod

Retired 22 years
I know too many guys that retired and still had debt. Retirement wasn't what they thought it was going to be
If you have a bunch of debt retiring isn't the thing to do. Retirement is not the time to be sending kids to college or making big house payments----unless you married a rich women.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah but would you rather have your money sitting in a depreciating vehicle or in an ira?