Failed

You don’t have cash, you have a depreciating vehicle. Lmao.
All's they I can tell you was that I had a friend who thought it was a good idea to keep leveraging his house with cheap loans in the mid 2000's and investing that money in the market. His plan went well until the bottom fell out in 2009

El Correcto

god is dead
All's they I can tell you was that I had a friend who thought it was a good idea to keep leveraging his house with cheap loans in the mid 2000's and investing that money in the market. His plan went well until the bottom fell out in 2009
I’m not talking about taking out loans on your house, I’m just saying mitigating the losses on the 10-20% your going to lose on buying a new car annually.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah but would you rather have your money sitting in a depreciating vehicle or in an ira?
I like driving newer stuff still under warrantee. I know its a terrible investment but if I don't spend it my son-in-law will and the way I look at it he can have my hand me downs when I kick the bucket. :-)

clean hairy

Can't take it with you so I'm racking up the debt left and right!
There was a movie starred Jerry Lewis (cannot recall the name of it)
His Dr advises him he does not have long to live.
He goes on a spending spree racking up tons of debt.
Then finds out at the end he was misdiagnosed and will live a long healthy life.
Don't be that guy!

542thruNthru

There was a movie starred Jerry Lewis (cannot recall the name of it)
His Dr advises him he does not have long to live.
He goes on a spending spree racking up tons of debt.
Then finds out at the end he was misdiagnosed and will live a long healthy life.
Don't be that guy!

Joe vs the volcano was better.