Fake News Examples

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The Balance is a Financial site and not included as a Media source on this chart:

media-site-political-bias-chart.png

El Correcto

god is dead
So same as now lol
I’d rather have promises to chip away at it than a guarantee to add to them. Bernie Sanders and democrat in general slash our military which is one of the main things the fed should be funding and go into class warfare and unfunded entitlements. Redistributing wealth was never suppose to be the federal governments job, insuring the nations security was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d rather have promises to chip away at it than a guarantee to add to them. Bernie Sanders and democrat in general slash our military which is one of the main things the fed should be funding and go into class warfare and unfunded entitlements. Redistributing wealth was never suppose to be the federal governments job, insuring the nations security was.
They didn't even bother promising lol. Wake up.

El Correcto

god is dead
Çare to find a non-partisan source about whether or not Obama doubled the National Debt?

Oh, I forgot, you only last 10 seconds on Google...
History of United States debt ceiling - Wikipedia
In 2006 Senator Obama was against raising the debt ceiling, once he got in office he was against not raising the debt ceiling and went as far as to lecture congress about the merits of raising it. At the start of his presidency the debt ceiling was 12 trillion dollars by the end of it around 18-19 trillion dollars. Before obama it was going up by hundreds of billions, during obama is was going up by trillions.

vantexan

In 2006 Senator Obama was against raising the debt ceiling, once he got in office he was against not raising the debt ceiling and went as far as to lecture congress about the merits of raising it. At the start of his presidency the debt ceiling was 12 trillion dollars by the end of it around 18-19 trillion dollars. Before obama it was going up by hundreds of billions, during obama is was going up by trillions.
This for Mr.BrownNavy.

El Correcto

god is dead
They ran on that, failed, and then cut taxes anyways. Yet you still defend them and their promises lol. Your Kool aid is strong bro.
And what was included in the tax cut, the repeal on the mandate requiring people to have healthcare. Now people will be able to opt out of it without getting fleeced for not cooperating. This will start the repeal and replace if they can hold the senate and House.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think that's why most conservatives still vote for Republicans. As long as the politicians keep lying to them saying what they want to hear, they're happy.
Better than having Bernie fulfill his promises. That’s really scary. I just invision him coming up to the hub every week and taking half my paycheck and giving it to @rod to pay for his colonoscopy or whatever old people are spending my tax dollars on.

newfie

10 billion when Obama took office , 19.7 when he left. the process of fighting over the debt ceiling every two weeks wont fix that .