NBC Caught Making Up Fake News

floridays

Not putting your hands together/bowing before the sky man and kissing his feet while thanking him for “favors received” is anti-intellectual? LOL
He asks for nothing of the sort.

The intellectual has been addressed dealing with their rejection of the simplicity of the gospel.

floridays

I love how you guys deflect away from the ridiculousness of religion rather than defending it. Carry on my guy.
Religion is ridiculous, we agree, it is dead, and an act of dead men.

Now, to get to the point, exactly who is Jesus, and exactly what will you do with Him?

I'm carrying on as directed, it brought me to this question.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Every religion and culture throughout recorded history understood the reality of a eternal creator. The nature of that creator and how life understands and interacts with that essence is the realm of religion. How we can show eternal goodness gratitude equal to the favors received is foundational to civilized societies.
Once Truth is excepted, the effects are transformational. We live in an age that is hostile to that truth and you have aped the anti intellectual winds of modernity.
Yaaassss queen you've got it all figured out good job.

1567314918106.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Not putting your hands together/bowing before the sky man and kissing his feet while thanking him for “favors received” is anti-intellectual? LOL
If that’s what you believe religion is, then we can skip the discussion on intellectual merits.

floridays

If that’s what you believe religion is, then we can skip the discussion on intellectual merits.
Not picking, just a legitimate question.

Exactly what is religion, exactly what is a sacrifice?

Exactly why is a sacrifice required if religion satisfies God?

bbsam

Staff member
Not picking, just a legitimate question.

Exactly what is religion, exactly what is a sacrifice?

Exactly why is a sacrifice required if religion satisfies God?
I’m not sure there is a single definition of religion.

A sacrifice is the giving of something of perceived value by one for the sake of another.

I don’t know that religion satisfies God. I certainly didn’t say that. Nor did I say that a sacrifice is required.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not sure there is a single definition of religion.

A sacrifice is the giving of something of perceived value by one for the sake of another.

I don’t know that religion satisfies God. I certainly didn’t say that. Nor did I say that a sacrifice is required.
THE Sacrifice satisfied God. And was required.
"And by that will, we have been sanctified through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." - Hebrews 10:10