False accusation of theft from the customer.

Madgreek

Hey guys just right now I am being accused by a customer for supposed stealing of their parcel after i delivered their package. It shows me taking a moment to look at the package to indicate if it was a outbound package (which it was just that the return label didn't match up) what's going to happen. Police are involved now which is a waste of time

Madgreek

If you didn’t steal it, then you should be fine. Something is telling me there’s more to the story.
What doesn't make any sense to me is, the package had a outbound label but the return address didn't match up and she just casually just leaves an outbound package to be delivered? But wants to claim I stole it??? I told management to have the cops come my way I'll gladly relay everything I said.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If you didn’t take it who cares.
I’ve been accused by customers of stealing packages plenty of time. I didn’t steal their weed. I don’t care.

542thruNthru

He took the package. You people need to read. He says it had a outbound label (shipping label) but the return address at the top left didn't match the address He was at.

Cloud

My head hurts trying to understand what happened. So you delivered a package... noticed a different package with a return label sitting there- noticed the return address doesn't match where you're at and picked it up anyways???

Whither

Scofflaw
Hey guys just right now I am being accused by a customer for supposed stealing of their parcel after i delivered their package. It shows me taking a moment to look at the package to indicate if it was a outbound package (which it was just that the return label didn't match up) what's going to happen. Police are involved now which is a waste of time
Hmmm. At a business or resi? Employees at my pickups toss an RS into the pile often enough; the return address will be their residence (not the business where I'm picking it up). I never think twice about picking those up. If it was at a resi, and didn't have a note "UPS please pick up" or there was no OCA I'd make contact before I took it. If no answer I'd even write a note inquiring about the pkg: "Is that pkg with an outbound label for me to pick up? If so, please leave a note next time."

Madgreek

Hmmm. At a business or resi? Employees at my pickups toss an RS into the pile often enough; the return address will be their residence (not the business where I'm picking it up). I never think twice about picking those up. If it was at a resi, and didn't have a note "UPS please pick up" or there was no OCA I'd make contact before I took it. If no answer I'd even write a note inquiring about the pkg: "Is that pkg with an outbound label for me to pick up? If so, please leave a note next time."

Madgreek

It was a resi yes. I just saw a outbound label on it and didn't think of it any further. A little update on it. The cops decided to drop it. But idk about what management is gonna do

Yolo

You picked up a package that wasn't supposed to be picked up? Couldn't you just drop the package back off at the house? Sometimes packages have multiple labels.

Madgreek

It was a resi yes. I just saw a outbound label on it and didn't think of it any further. A little update on it. The cops decided to drop it. But idk
You picked up a package that wasn't supposed to be picked up? Couldn't you just drop the package back off at the house? Sometimes packages have multiple labels.
I worked on Saturday for the overtime and they unloaded that truck that had pick ups in it. I think the woman needs to figure out what her shipping label confirmation was so this whole thing can be solved already. It's making me angry

nWo

If you are telling us the truth then you are good brah. Next time just verify with the customer. Sounds like a honest mistake.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Down voted and reported
18CD19F2-F318-4848-A516-FCAA6CDB3D3C.gif