False accusation of theft from the customer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was a resi yes. I just saw a outbound label on it and didn't think of it any further. A little update on it. The cops decided to drop it. But idk

I worked on Saturday for the overtime and they unloaded that truck that had pick ups in it. I think the woman needs to figure out what her shipping label confirmation was so this whole thing can be solved already. It's making me angry

It was weed wasn’t it?

Madgreek

If you are telling us the truth then you are good brah. Next time just verify with the customer. Sounds like a honest mistake.
Yeah but I am mad because my name is going to be tarnished now? I don't steal anything ever. Plus I just made my 4 year progression. I want to know how managements side in all this is gonna transpire because to me that doesn't sound anything that should be given up on. I implore them to continue an investigation

allahuakbar

She/Her
Never take anything from a persons porch. Especially when the customer hasn’t called in a on call pick up. For all you know they left that package for a friend to pick up. You’re stealing from the company doing free pick ups.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Never take anything from a persons porch. Especially when the customer hasn’t called in a on call pick up. For all you know they left that package for a friend to pick up. You’re stealing from the company doing free pick ups.
what lol
The old "potential profit is lost profit" schtick

What's your opinion on when customer service agent schedules a pickup for a customer complaint with absolutely no notes and no return label?

Trucker Clock

Hey guys just right now I am being accused by a customer for supposed stealing of their parcel after i delivered their package. It shows me taking a moment to look at the package to indicate if it was a outbound package (which it was just that the return label didn't match up) what's going to happen. Police are involved now which is a waste of time

OK, let's try this again.

To me, it seems that you delivered a package to a residential house. While you were there, you saw another package on her porch with an outbound label on it. But the return address on this label did not match the house you were at. So you took this package with you while leaving the package you delivered addressed to her house. Am I right up to this point?

Was this outbound label a UPS label, an RS label, or was it just a shipping label?

Did you just leave this package in your package car to be unloaded?

If it was a UPS label, or an RS, she can track the package and find out where it is. If it was not a UPS label with no tracking number, why did you pick it up?

A little more info will help as to what situation you may be in with your Center Manager.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah but I am mad because my name is going to be tarnished now? I don't steal anything ever. Plus I just made my 4 year progression. I want to know how managements side in all this is gonna transpire because to me that doesn't sound anything that should be given up on. I implore them to continue an investigation

Your names gonna be tarnished c’mon brah this isn’t the Crown just do your job

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah but I am mad because my name is going to be tarnished now?
raw-1.gif

nWo

If the box had a UPS label and you scanned the UPS label then it's all in the system and you're fine. Sounds like you didn't do that though?

nWo

But If your on camera picking up a package from a customer's porch and UPS has no record of the package being in their system then yeah you might be in trouble.