Famous BC Members: "I'm leaving BrownCafe"... only to return again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

upload_2019-2-2_14-5-23.png

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
No ,, I do mans work at this address !!
She knows her place in the food chain and I sent her to Market Basket
Sob. They went up $2 on the propel water we like, and the only good sale at the deli is store brand American cheese.

"More for your dollar " my ass!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sob. They went up $2 on the propel water we like, and the only good sale at the deli is store brand American cheese.

"More for your dollar " my ass!
When it comes to processed cheese slices … I actually prefer Borden to Kraft singles.