Famous BC Members: "I'm leaving BrownCafe"... only to return again.

You are vaporized if the transporter malfunctions halfway through the transfer...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
New addition to watch...

Let begin my final post by reiterating a point I have previously made on these boards: you really can learn something about where our society is at by reading the posts on this site.

To me, it seems the most common response pertaining to political corruption is something to the effect that “your side is doing the same thing.”

Today on Meet The Press, Rand Paul used that exact logic when asked about Trump’s interaction with the Ukrainian president.

It occurred to me that if our elected officials have been reduced to proffering the same limited logic as message board rabble, there probably isn’t much hope for our democracy, and very little point in engaging in political discussions.

Because of this, I will be resigning my post as the most entertaining member in the history of this board, effective immediately.
"Because of this, I will be resigning my post as the most entertaining member in the history of this board, effective immediately".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Breaking News...

The screen name Meat is back. He (despite no one knowing who he or she is) is officially deemed membership in this unique group of fools.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
New addition to watch...

"Because of this, I will be resigning my post as the most entertaining member in the history of this board, effective immediately".

We never really grasped his true brilliance and unique and utterly correct perspective on life. We deserved the punishment of his absence...

Breaking News...

The screen name Meat is back. He (despite no one knowing who he or she is) is officially deemed membership in this unique group of fools.

... and he's back.

How blessed are we? Now we can continue to bask in the reassuring warmth of his exceptional intelligence.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I want to make a grand exit but not sure if I should do it during or after the holidays . Which would be more attention?

You could do like a grand exit advent calendar. Make a farewell post everyday in December leading up to Christmas. Then, on Christmas day, give everyone the gift of announcing your triumphant return.