Faster

By The Book

If the job is important to you just do a little home work. Drive your area on the weekend to learn those neighborhoods and stay organized is the best advice. Once your load gets out of control it's a real time killer. Just make sure to use all the del habits they set fourth because if you try to take a short cut on anything it will develop into a problem a lot sooner then later. By the book is what you need to think.
You rang?

Md861

Nah it's a rats nest and you soon will stress yourself till you know every crap hole u visit like it's a playground in a week or two. You will see. Stay organized and you will look back at this saying wow those guys knew a thing or two. Pay it forward cause all if us have worn those shoes your in right now. Lots if lessons to be learned.

AGKLM

Technically, recording a lunch and working through it would be falsifying records.

Yes, I know of at least one individual who was DQ'd for doing this very thing. I would use lunch time to eat, drink, stretch, sort your truck or look over a map but I would not record anything during lunch time.