Fatality in NE

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He was helping somebody when struck , a friend of mine new him well , nice guy , happened in Marlborough Ma on Rte 20

WorknLateHuh

We were told about this in the pcm. They told us and then it was, “on to the next topic”. That really pissed a lot of ppl off. no compassion and desensitized to the things that really matter.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yeah he was a great guy always friendly, funny and all around a great guy he will he missed.
I knew he worked in watma. But I think he started after I went to feeders , sorry for his family and friends , several of the guys I talked to said what a great guy he was ,,, RIP driver ,, God Bless you ,,

Boston25

I knew he worked in watma. But I think he started after I went to feeders , sorry for his family and friends , several of the guys I talked to said what a great guy he was ,,, RIP driver ,, God Bless you ,,
He was in Watertown and bid up to Chelmsford. Such a shame could’ve been any of us.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We were told about this in the pcm. They told us and then it was, “on to the next topic”. That really pissed a lot of ppl off. no compassion and desensitized to the things that really matter.
Our fun fact on 9/11 was that it was 9/11 all they said was “never forget” and onto the next topic. Never fails to amaze me.

ManInBrown

Always been that way. Anytime there is a death they hardly even mentioned it in package. We had a long time inside employee die when i was in package. Not a word was said in the PCM about it. Then a package driver who was out on disability died, not a word spoken about that one either.

542thruNthru

It’s a job ... go to church if you want compassions!
Or come to Brown Cafe! We care ... UPS does not.
United Parcel Service cared but that’s just a memory.

Yet they started a new 11 step safety program where they bring us in and try and get personal because they care about our safety.

TheseAnotherHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif