UPS driver kills pedestrian

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You are talking about the sidewalk that may be owned by a business or the state gov. If it is the state gov, you will have to wait until the pigs grow wings first.
Cities hardly ever do it. Businesses are supposed to do it. The fire dept came out to the suburbs and cleared hydrants.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Many of you have predictably gone off on tangents here. As was stated in an updated news release, that the investigation is on going. I can only hope that the family of the deceased finds peace. The drive is either completely cleared, If applicable, or held to account, if at fault.

PT Car Washer

Many of you have predictably gone off on tangents here. As was stated in an updated news release, that the investigation is on going. I can only hope that the family of the deceased finds peace. The drive is either completely cleared, If applicable, or held to account, if at fault.
If the toxicology report comes back positive it won't matter if the delivery driver was not at fault.

Thebrownblob

State, DOT
State maybe, never heard of the DOT doing it,
CDL possibly. Been a long time since had a fatality crash but we’ve had a lot of crashes where people went to the hospital never a drug test of any kind, in this case he wasn’t even charged with anything so far as I can tell.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
State maybe, never heard of the DOT doing it,
CDL possibly. Been a long time since had a fatality crash but we’ve had a lot of crashes where people went to the hospital never a drug test of any kind, in this case he wasn’t even charged with anything so far as I can tell.
I’m spitballing here. lol I would guess they can request a blood or urine in that circumstance. Maybe mandatory. Where are the resident experts?