Favorite Pictures You Have Taken (On Topic Please)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
First off, don't post pictures that will identify you or your family or location.

From the TOS:
8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. No posting screenshots or text from private conversations, text messages, email, or any other private communication. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I took some baby pictures last week and this is my favorite of the batch:
Carter Hoodie-3029.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I ran across this image when I was checking a card before I formatted it.

The setting of a full moon over the Tetons at sunrise.
Note the fog over the Snake River in the mid-ground.

Teton Wagon Full Moon 2017-1131313.jpg

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My favorite's gotta be one of these two. Got big framed prints of both on my wall. Top one is a railroad bridge going over Walnut Creek near Erie, PA. The bottom one was taken on Raystown Lake.

DSCN0225.JPG

DSC_0135.JPG

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I love Erie. I edit some of my pics to get the mood just right as I had it in my mind when I set out for the shot, but the way I look at it, photography is art and sometimes the raw photograph is just your base canvas.

The two in the previous post were untouched but in these I wanted to give the impression that it was later in the day. 7:30 in July isn't exactly sunset (in reference the bottom one).

presque.JPG

Bic Mod.JPG