FedEx and This Site

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
good show, but did you notice MFE did not dispute any of the information he has put out about himself over the years nor how it all narrows down his identity?

Geez....give it up already.

Why don't you just call the FBI or Scotland Yard and have them look for him on the charge that he pissed you off and hurt your (FedEx Ground) feelings? :funny:

hypo hanna

good show, but did you notice MFE did not dispute any of the information he has put out about himself over the years nor how it all narrows down his identity?
Maybe he has put out false information about himself over the years to throw off the scent. It's not unheard of for people to misrepresent themselves on an Internet forum.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe he has put out false information about himself over the years to throw off the scent. It's not unheard of for people to misrepresent themselves on an Internet forum.

I don't believe that is the case this time, but anything is possible. But the only point I was making was that for people who claim to want anonymity, we put alot out there so that identifying us isn't that hard.

hypo hanna

I don't believe that is the case this time, but anything is possible. But the only point I was making was that for people who claim to want anonymity, we put alot out there so that identifying us isn't that hard.
On that we agree. I have no doubt that this site and others like it are monitored by FedEx. It would be foolish to give away your ID even inadvertently. Take care when posting. Don't give away any details that are close to specific to your situation. Deliberately give false leads wherever possible and most of all pause before hitting that enter button and review whether it could come back to you.
I can tell you right now that I have figured out which station some of our posters work at. If I can do it so can fedex.

Paranoia is a good thing when they are out to get you.

oldrps

Has anyone thought to ask if MFE is a corporate mole? He seems to know a lot of information that people have not heard of, sometimes too much. Have you ever noticed lately he is the one starting threads asking you to slow down, try to lose customers (these are things that will get you fired). This sounds like a management trick to get people on this board either exposed for bringing it up or fired for trying. Is this something that a fellow employee would be recommending. Information can be planted by a mole that is only on this forum, it then could be used to expose people who read this forum.

It is funny that MFE starts this post by saying your anonymous and should expose the truths. I would be very careful what you say on this board and in your station about the information on this board. It could put a target on your back, something no one wants in today's environment. I know that a lot Express people are not happy. Do not make it worse by saying anything that is on this board at work or make sure that who you discuss it with does not talk to management. You may be anonymous on this board, but bringing up a topic on this board at work could expose you.

When MFE didn't post for a couple of months, did you notice the number of posts dropped significantly in this forum. It is like MFE is a duck call and you are the ducks. When he posts (sounds the duck call), you come out and are exposed, then management will be waiting to shoot you down.

Be safe out there.

RTURNSONLY

I can tell you right now that I have figured out which station some of our posters work at.
Really? You might have a general idea as to whereabout in the country people might work, but as far as knowing three-letter station identifiers, I doubt it very much. Give us a few examples. If confirmed, we might believe you.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yeah,
I've seen some very big stations with well over 100 drivers in them. Any of them could be anybody on here.
There's just too many of us out here to be able to narrow things down easily.

bbsam

Staff member
Geez....give it up already.

Why don't you just call the FBI or Scotland Yard and have them look for him on the charge that he pissed you off and hurt your (FedEx Ground) feelings? :funny:
you really do hate it when I'm right, don't you?

bbsam

Staff member
What makes you think I care who you are? I didn't start the thread. I just made the observation that some people could be easily identified by what they post over time. Some of these people also advise others not to post identifying information. So if you are concerned that Memphis is watching, then increased diligence is probably in order. Thought I had been clear on this.
Exactly nobody cares. But obviously you care who we are.

hypo hanna

Really? You might have a general idea as to whereabout in the country people might work, but as far as knowing three-letter station identifiers, I doubt it very much. Give us a few examples. If confirmed, we might believe you.
In order to do that I would have to out them and since I like them, that's not going to happen. It could also potentially lead them to me. I am 95% certain of the station.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In order to do that I would have to out them and since I like them, that's not going to happen. It could also potentially lead them to me. I am 95% certain of the station.[/QUOTE

A lot of people on here post information that should probably be modified as to location or date. It wouldn't be hard for a lot of them to be identified. So please be smart about what you post.

I think Corporate cares a lot about this site because they don't like anyone or anything that threatens absolute control over us. It's dangerous to have people sharing information and expressing their discontent. And even if it's a remote possibility, union talk or organizing activity always gets their attention.

I'm like hypo hanna. If they find me and take me out, I'm at least taking the senior and a couple managers with me. They know that I know about their falsification(s), not reporting accidents, and altering timecards. I have the photos, the names, and the dates. They will never eff with me.

Joe Nuno

I don't hide, I say what I have to say about FedEx, especially when FedEx corp screws the employees who built this company.
We the employees are the true investors, not the shareholders who leech of our backs.
So screw Fred S and his blood sucking shareholders!
Would I ever bring someone in FedEx corporate? The answer is no.

MAKAVELI

Has anyone thought to ask if MFE is a corporate mole? He seems to know a lot of information that people have not heard of, sometimes too much. Have you ever noticed lately he is the one starting threads asking you to slow down, try to lose customers (these are things that will get you fired). This sounds like a management trick to get people on this board either exposed for bringing it up or fired for trying. Is this something that a fellow employee would be recommending. Information can be planted by a mole that is only on this forum, it then could be used to expose people who read this forum.

It is funny that MFE starts this post by saying your anonymous and should expose the truths. I would be very careful what you say on this board and in your station about the information on this board. It could put a target on your back, something no one wants in today's environment. I know that a lot Express people are not happy. Do not make it worse by saying anything that is on this board at work or make sure that who you discuss it with does not talk to management. You may be anonymous on this board, but bringing up a topic on this board at work could expose you.

When MFE didn't post for a couple of months, did you notice the number of posts dropped significantly in this forum. It is like MFE is a duck call and you are the ducks. When he posts (sounds the duck call), you come out and are exposed, then management will be waiting to shoot you down.

Be safe out there.

It's called common sense. We have no union to protect us if we get into trouble. But that doesn't mean you have to silence your voice. I personally wouldn't do or say anything that I didn't have the conviction for. Obviously we need union representation before we can do some serious action. The truth is any union is only as strong as its members. If we do nothing you can expect nothing. Management can monitor this site all they want. They are not going to able to silence everyone. Little by little I think you are going to see more and more express drivers voice their concerns on here. And with that an organizing effort may begin. In the words of the late great Bob Marley, " Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights"!