FedEx and This Site

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Has anyone thought to ask if MFE is a corporate mole? He seems to know a lot of information that people have not heard of, sometimes too much. Have you ever noticed lately he is the one starting threads asking you to slow down, try to lose customers (these are things that will get you fired). This sounds like a management trick to get people on this board either exposed for bringing it up or fired for trying. Is this something that a fellow employee would be recommending. Information can be planted by a mole that is only on this forum, it then could be used to expose people who read this forum.

It is funny that MFE starts this post by saying your anonymous and should expose the truths. I would be very careful what you say on this board and in your station about the information on this board. It could put a target on your back, something no one wants in today's environment. I know that a lot Express people are not happy. Do not make it worse by saying anything that is on this board at work or make sure that who you discuss it with does not talk to management. You may be anonymous on this board, but bringing up a topic on this board at work could expose you.

When MFE didn't post for a couple of months, did you notice the number of posts dropped significantly in this forum. It is like MFE is a duck call and you are the ducks. When he posts (sounds the duck call), you come out and are exposed, then management will be waiting to shoot you down.

Be safe out there.

Yep, that's me. A corporate mole. I hate this effing company, from Smith down to his little suck-ups like you. Slowing-down and costing them money is the only way we can fight back other than organizing, which is a long shot at best.

I can hardly wait until you Ground turds get your wake-up call.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
quack quack!....quack quack!!......quack quack quack!!!

I'm not actively seeking to get canned, but I've reached the point now that if I do....c'est la vie. I don't plan on being here all that much longer anyway. In fact, one of the things that's keeping me around is knowing just how much they'd love to see me go.

hypo hanna

Has anyone thought to ask if MFE is a corporate mole? He seems to know a lot of information that people have not heard of, sometimes too much. Have you ever noticed lately he is the one starting threads asking you to slow down, try to lose customers (these are things that will get you fired). This sounds like a management trick to get people on this board either exposed for bringing it up or fired for trying. Is this something that a fellow employee would be recommending. Information can be planted by a mole that is only on this forum, it then could be used to expose people who read this forum.

It is funny that MFE starts this post by saying your anonymous and should expose the truths. I would be very careful what you say on this board and in your station about the information on this board. It could put a target on your back, something no one wants in today's environment. I know that a lot Express people are not happy. Do not make it worse by saying anything that is on this board at work or make sure that who you discuss it with does not talk to management. You may be anonymous on this board, but bringing up a topic on this board at work could expose you.

When MFE didn't post for a couple of months, did you notice the number of posts dropped significantly in this forum. It is like MFE is a duck call and you are the ducks. When he posts (sounds the duck call), you come out and are exposed, then management will be waiting to shoot you down.

Be safe out there.

Wow, and here I thought I was paranoid!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
quack quack!....quack quack!!......quack quack quack!!!

I'm not actively seeking to get canned, but I've reached the point now that if I do....c'est la vie. I don't plan on being here all that much longer anyway. In fact, one of the things that's keeping me around is knowing just how much they'd love to see me go.[/QUOTE

True. The main satisfaction I get out of this job is effing with them as much as possible. If they fire me, I could really give a flying *uck.