FedEx B757-23A Night Takeoff

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pilots don't post on this site. It's beneath them. Have any videos of our executive jets full of politicians,prostitutes, and lobbyists?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hahaha MrFedEx, could really see that one coming...

Seriously, I'd love to have some video of prominent politicians flying on our executive jets, or better yet, of FedEx execs commuting to MEM via jet. Nobody wants to live in MEM, but when you're making a couple million a year I don't see the need to have MT3 (and possibly others) wasting millions when we are "broke". What an effing joke this company has become.

SmithBarney

ooh a barely visible airplane and lights... are you sure it wasn't a UFO? do people really watch such videos with any sort of excitement?
Ok I can see a daytime shot at the end of the runway with a take off right at you, now that would be exciting.. but this? really?

RTURNSONLY

Hahaha MrFedEx, could really see that one coming...

Seriously, I'd love to have some video of prominent politicians flying on our executive jets, or better yet, of FedEx execs commuting to MEM via jet. Nobody wants to live in MEM, but when you're making a couple million a year I don't see the need to have MT3 (and possibly others) wasting millions when we are "broke". What an effing joke this company has become.

Dont get me wrong, I'm with you 100% on this one. I was laughing at the "prostitutes" part....LOL

Then again, these days, anything's posible @ FedEx...how knows.....

hypo hanna

ooh a barely visible airplane and lights... are you sure it wasn't a UFO? do people really watch such videos with any sort of excitement?
Ok I can see a daytime shot at the end of the runway with a take off right at you, now that would be exciting.. but this? really?

It's a British thing. Like trainspotting.