Fedex Complaints pouring in... .....lol

dezguy

I wish I had that much free time in my life to make such an ado about nothing.
I love that the driver was fired, yet 100 times worse is done at our ramps and stations. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen guys get pissed at the wall of packages in front of their truck, once they get back from the doc sort or whatever and just start wheeling packages into their truck. lol

MassWineGuy

The only valid point the OP may have is that the courier shouldn't have thrown a package over a fence. That's worthy of a complaint. The rest? A team of doctors working 24/7 may be able to help.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Because of this latest media exposure of what is undeniably an extremely sensational story (which most likely will put the reporter in the running for an Edward R. Murrow Award), the poor sap will undoubtedly lose his job.......after December 24th.

dezguy

D
Because of this latest media exposure of what is undeniably an extremely sensational story (which most likely will put the reporter in the running for an Edward R. Murrow Award), the poor sap will undoubtedly lose his job.......after December 24th.
Dude looks like he's going to have a heart attack.

As I've said here many times, buddy in the video will be canned yet worse is allowed to happen at our hubs, ramps and stations but because these people want their 15 minutes of fame and happened to have a camera when this guy came sprinting up to their house, someone will lose their livelihood. Hope they enjoy the fame they got. What a joke.

overflowed

I could tell it was ground driver before I saw the truck. 80% of the ground drivers I see run like that to get home a few minutes earlier. Most of the ones that don't, I notice limp. It looks ridiculous. Kind of like keeping the truck running to save the fricken starter because the contractors tell them too. Then the driver gets fired for getting the truck stolen. Genius.