FedEx driver fired for pissing

nWo

Screenshot_20230126-121843~2.png

bacha29

I'm sure that he would have preferred to just hang it out the window if one was nearby. Then again maybe he's an interior decorator in his spare time and just thought the wall would look better painted yellow.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why would he just let it rip inside the building? I'm positive a restroom was nearby.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm sure that he would have preferred to just hang it out the window if one was nearby. Then again maybe he's an interior decorator in his spare time and just thought the wall would look better painted yellow.
You make some really idiotic comments and you’re probably trying to be funny, but this one takes the cake.

AB831

I’m sure Fat Freddy will be in touch to let them know that Fedex is the greatest company in the world and that one time some UPS driver probably did something worse.

bacha29

I’m sure Fat Freddy will be in touch to let them know that Fedex is the greatest company in the world and that one time some UPS driver probably did something worse.
I feel sorry for Fat Freddy's spin doctor. Let's face it The stuff we read about on an almost daily basis. there's just no hosing it down the drain.

Seriously. I take Flomax. It is a fabulous medication. It relaxes the bladder. Trouble is when it tells you that it's fully loaded there's no postponing In the city public restrooms are not heavily promoted anymore. In my case I could just hang it out the window and running all day out in the sticks there was never any real possibility of me giving the guy behind me a free windshield wash because very seldom was there somebody behind me.