FedEx employee dies at Memphis airport hub overnight

vantexan

For some odd reason I still think there's hope for OF, the other, not so much.
Nah, he's obsessed. I try to avoid arguing with him but he keeps bringing me up in threads I'm not involved in. It eats at him that I criticize the company but as I've told him repeatedly if he wants me to stop he has to also.

Oldfart

And you are a lying suckup for a lying corporation. You think you're a winner but supporting a bunch of greedy bastards makes you a loser. Bummer.
Broken record. Same song, verse tres.

Miserable, bitter and overall hating life will take you to an early grave. It must suck waking up every day and KNOW you will be miserable until you go to sleep that night. I bet you are the life of the party. NOT!!!

vantexan

Broken record. Same song, verse tres.

Miserable, bitter and overall hating life will take you to an early grave. It must suck waking up every day and KNOW you will be miserable until you go to sleep that night. I bet you are the life of the party. NOT!!!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but you're still a lying suck up.

vantexan

Wow. Is that the best you got? You ALMOST hurt my feelings. Bummer
Is it because you're proud to be a lying suck up? Are you an old fart because of your age, or because the brown on your nose makes you think something is lingering in the air? What will you ever do without Uncle Freddie tucking you into bed every night? Bet your bedroom is all purple and orange, huh? Do you have those little FedEx vans hanging on strings above your bed? There there there, it'll be ok, Freddie will still be there for you after you retire. He loves little suck ups. People who cheat others and those that defend them have so much in common.

floridays

There is that BROKEN record speech you have repeated 100's of times. They could have kept you in the Traditional, doubled your Portable % and paid you twice as much and you would still bitch and whine. You just can't help it. Bummer
Get this once and for all. Tens of thousands were bent over and screwed without the courtesy to pre-lube. If for no other reason we view the company differently. We were screwed, you weren't. After the screwing you still benefit more than the screwed going forward. Got that?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Is it because you're proud to be a lying suck up? Are you an old fart because of your age, or because the brown on your nose makes you think something is lingering in the air? What will you ever do without Uncle Freddie tucking you into bed every night? Bet your bedroom is all purple and orange, huh? Do you have those little FedEx vans hanging on strings above your bed? There there there, it'll be ok, Freddie will still be there for you after you retire. He loves little suck ups. People who cheat others and those that defend them have so much in common.
Van, OF is an antagonist to your masochist. I'm beginning to believe you BOTH enjoy the relationship.

vantexan

Van, OF is an antagonist to your masochist. I'm beginning to believe you BOTH enjoy the relationship.
I'm doing exactly what he attacks me for, pointing out many of us were screwed over in the company's quest for more profit. If he wants that to stop, then he has to stop. I noticed some here who pushed for Cheryl to put us on mutual ignore continued to respond to him after they claimed to have put him on ignore. Guess it's like the old saying about train wrecks, impossible to look away.

Oldfart

Get this once and for all. Tens of thousands were bent over and screwed without the courtesy to pre-lube. If for no other reason we view the company differently. We were screwed, you weren't. After the screwing you still benefit more than the screwed going forward. Got that?
Go find another job where you feel wanted and you have better benefits. Pretty simple fix. Indeed.com is full of delivery jobs. No need to work where you don't feel appreciated.

floridays

Go find another job where you feel wanted and you have better benefits. Pretty simple fix. Indeed.com is full of delivery jobs. No need to work where you don't feel appreciated.
No one (that I know) has ever mentioned "feeling" wanted. You must really be as stupid as most other's have concluded. I've been willing to give you a break, and have tried to explain, in simple terms, the reasons for our differing views on the company.
To your last sentence, we don't come to work to be appreciated, we come for a paycheck. As simple as I can make it for you, Friday if your check stub says, "We appreciate you Old Fart," will you be at work on Monday?

Oldfart

No one (that I know) has ever mentioned "feeling" wanted. You must really be as stupid as most other's have concluded. I've been willing to give you a break, and have tried to explain, in simple terms, the reasons for our differing views on the company.
To your last sentence, we don't come to work to be appreciated, we come for a paycheck. As simple as I can make it for you, Friday if your check stub says, "We appreciate you Old Fart," will you be at work on Monday?
Then go find another job that pays better or gives you whatever you want that Fedex isn't giving you. What do you want that the company isn't giving you? There must be another company out there that offers that. There are companies out there begging for qualified people. If you are not happy here, go somewhere else.

floridays

Then go find another job that pays better or gives you whatever you want that Fedex isn't giving you. What do you want that the company isn't giving you? There must be another company out there that offers that. There are companies out there begging for qualified people. If you are not happy here, go somewhere else.
I'd like "Fedex" to have the balls and say, "Yeah we :censored2:ed a whole bunch of you people, and we don't give a :censored2: what you think." "If you don't like it McDonalds is hiring." I can respect that, but don't play the game like you give a :censored2:. Good enough for ya? Was only speaking for myself, I have 1 voice.

Oldfart

I'd like "Fedex" to have the balls and say, "Yeah we :censored2:ed a whole bunch of you people, and we don't give a :censored2: what you think." "If you don't like it McDonalds is hiring." I can respect that, but don't play the game like you give a :censored2:. Good enough for ya? Was only speaking for myself, I have 1 voice.
They aren't gonna say that so there is no reason for you to wait.

Just can't figure how people like you, tex, operational and others bitch and whine about the company and yet you wake up every day and go to work there. Tex retired and still bitches. You and operational and the others continue to work here and almost every post you bitch and whine. Why work here? Things will never change to the way they were and you will never be happy.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Just can't figure how people like you, tex, operational and others bitch and whine about the company and yet you wake up every day and go to work there. Tex retired and still bitches. You and operational and the others continue to work here and almost every post you bitch and whine. Why work here? Things will never change to the way they were and you will never be happy.
Yet you love reading their posts. You have to. You always keep coming back for more and your whiney response is like a broken record.

Oldfart

Yet you love reading their posts. You have to. You always keep coming back for more and your whiney response is like a broken record.
As is theirs.

Many claim to have me on ignore and then they respond.

Tex is still crying about people and events that happened during the Clinton administration.

floridays

I never said they would, have never entertained the thought they would. I just respect someone that has the nuts to tell the truth. I don't go to work to be happy or appreciated. I don't go to work to get :censored2:ed either.

Oldfart

I never said they would, have never entertained the thought they would. I just respect someone that has the nuts to tell the truth. I don't go to work to be happy or appreciated. I don't go to work to get :censored2:ed either.
Then go work somewhere where you don't get :censored2:ed. No need to work somewhere that you don't respect the company or its management.

floridays

Then go work somewhere where you don't get :censored2:ed. No need to work somewhere that you don't respect the company or its management.
Could you say that one more time, I think you must have to much of Fred's gristle in your teeth. Couldn't understand what you said.

Oldfart

Could you say that one more time, I think you must have to much of Fred's gristle in your teeth. Couldn't understand what you said.
Guess your reading ability must be minimal. Looks pretty clear to me. Go work somewhere where they don't :censored2: you.