FedEx Ground and Express

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Given Dano's disdain and contempt, as evidenced by his comments, for the people who are out there everyday performing the actual task for Fedex actually gets PAID and that is the physical movement of goods from one place to another, why would any of those good and decent people be willing to even sit in the same room with the guy let alone try to reason with him?

You dope, there are great ideas out there and plenty of great people submitting them and working with me and others, as groups, to evaluate them and to help bring the good ones to reality. I enjoy working with those people and on the ideas that they present. People think their ideas are great and many are disappointed/ticked off when told that they aren't. Some want to learn in order to develop better ideas and so on, others don't and are left with a sour taste in their mouths.

If someone is willing to go through the process, great, I'll do all I can to help them along. If they aren't, they can find someone else to bother with their brilliant idea. I have a feeling that you wouldn't fit in any collaborative process.

bacha29

You dope, there are great ideas out there and plenty of great people submitting them and working with me and others, as groups, to evaluate them and to help bring the good ones to reality. I enjoy working with those people and on the ideas that they present. People think their ideas are great and many are disappointed/ticked off when told that they aren't. Some want to learn in order to develop better ideas and so on, others don't and are left with a sour taste in their mouths.

If someone is willing to go through the process, great, I'll do all I can to help them along. If they aren't, they can find someone else to bother with their brilliant idea. I have a feeling that you wouldn't fit in any collaborative process.
The reason I would never fit in is because they could never make me as brainwashed, subjugated and submissive as you clearly are no matter how many times they send me the the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy.

59 Dano

The reason I would never fit in is because they could never make me as brainwashed, subjugated and submissive as you clearly are no matter how many times they send me the the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy.

The reason you would never fit in is because you would never have anything to contribute other than your usual 2 or 3 talking points and your irrelevant jing weed anecdotes.

bacha29

The reason you would never fit in is because you would never have anything to contribute other than your usual 2 or 3 talking points and your irrelevant jing weed anecdotes.
Oh for sure. for sure. You're better than me in so many ways. And tops among them is your unmatched ability to crawl, grovel and pander to your sahib Fat Freddy.

59 Dano

Oh for sure. for sure. You're better than me in so many ways. And tops among them is your unmatched ability to crawl, grovel and pander to your sahib Fat Freddy.

"The reason you would never fit in is because you would never have anything to contribute other than your usual 2 or 3 talking points..."

1: Day one contractor and we were told it was up to us
2: Shortage of cheap labor
3: Beg, crawl, etc.

And today's winner is #3.

bacha29

"The reason you would never fit in is because you would never have anything to contribute other than your usual 2 or 3 talking points..."

1: Day one contractor and we were told it was up to us
2: Shortage of cheap labor
3: Beg, crawl, etc.

And today's winner is #3.
And #4 is our inability to be impressed with the 8'by 8' windowless cubicle in which you spend your entire day compiling your little graphs and inconsequential memos . S*uc*s to be you but instead of doing what AB831 is doing and that's get to a better place and you had a chance to get to a better place but you went back ...... And now that the corporation is undergoing a full and complete transformation and nobody including you has any idea what it's going to look like or how well it will work , your snide and cynical remarks are conclusive proof that you're just as worried about the security of your job as the other contributors to this discussion.

It's a company that has too many drones and not enough worker bees. A fact that will never be more evident come peak season.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And #4 is our inability to be impressed with the 8'by 8' windowless cubicle in which you spend your entire day compiling your little graphs and inconsequential memos . S*uc*s to be you but instead of doing what AB831 is doing and that's get to a better place and you had a chance to get to a better place but you went back ...... And now that the corporation is undergoing a full and complete transformation and nobody including you has any idea what it's going to look like or how well it will work , your snide and cynical remarks are conclusive proof that you're just as worried about the security of your job as the other contributors to this discussion.

It's a company that has too many drones and not enough worker bees. A fact that will never be more evident come peak season.
Exactly. Yet Dano thinks that FedEx is infallible and his meaningless position is safe as kittens. Got news for him.

59 Dano

The irony of the most out of touch person on the board who has never worked for Express making the most specific and pointed comments about Express. Also, why are you obsessed with graphs?

bacha29

The irony of the most out of touch person on the board who has never worked for Express making the most specific and pointed comments about Express. Also, why are you obsessed with graphs?
By simply keeping your eyes and ears open and unlike you not spending the entire day jailed in an 8 X 8 cubicle with your face buried in a computer screen the flow of information becomes so abundant and easy to obtain that it's like water going over Niagara Falls.

59 Dano

By simply keeping your eyes and ears open and unlike you not spending the entire day jailed in an 8 X 8 cubicle with your face buried in a computer screen the flow of information becomes so abundant and easy to obtain that it's like water going over Niagara Falls.

Then how do you manage to get so many things so wrong so often?

bacha29

Then how do you manage to get so many things so wrong so often?
We've been asking the same thing about you. And being that you're the in house insider and high level management executive one would naturally expect a higher level of correct observations from you. .