FedEx Ground FMCSA Score Sucks

bbsam

Staff member
Don't take it so personal dude the numbers are what they are.

wow. I am actually helping to point out a point often made about the lack of professionalism at Ground and how Express is becoming more the same and this is a a way of quantifying it. I think you have a problem wit me, reading comprehension, or both. Maybe just off your meds. Probably Fred's fault.

MAKAVELI

Don't take it so personal dude the numbers are what they are.

wow. I am actually helping to point out a point often made about the lack of professionalism at Ground and how Express is becoming more the same and this is a a way of quantifying it. I think you have a problem wit me, reading comprehension, or both. Maybe just off your meds. Probably Fred's fault.

Some more backwards FedEx logic for you I guess huh?

DontThrowPackages

This is nothing. A check will be cut and done deal. I wonder just how many politicians have one of those courtesy account numbers? Ship anything anywhere, balance never passes zero?

vantexan

This is the best answer I've seen yet. The worst Express courier could probably still run circles around the Ground driver.

Oh come on, alot of Ground drivers are decent people who make an honest effort. Express is full of people who expect big money for minimal effort. Sometimes I think decent Express people can't get good raises because the company actually expects a majority of us to milk it for everything they can.

bbsam

Staff member
This is the best answer I've seen yet. The worst Express courier could probably still run circles around the Ground driver.

Are you daft as well? If there has been a dropoff in the quality of new hire courier, doesn't it make sense that it will show up in the FMSCA scores? I am not comparing Ground numbers to Express numbers. I am comparing Express numbers from a few years ago to the numbers today. Fred wants minimal levels of competence, correct? So if he doesn't mind screwing over couriers Express' FMSCA score should trend toward Ground's.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you daft as well? If there has been a dropoff in the quality of new hire courier, doesn't it make sense that it will show up in the FMSCA scores? I am not comparing Ground numbers to Express numbers. I am comparing Express numbers from a few years ago to the numbers today. Fred wants minimal levels of competence, correct? So if he doesn't mind screwing over couriers Express' FMSCA score should trend toward Ground's.

Over time, Express scores should logically degrade toward those of Ground.

bbsam

Staff member
Thank you. And thus it should be able to be shown numerically that Fred really is getting what he pays for in black and white.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you. And thus it should be able to be shown numerically that Fred really is getting what he pays for in black and white.

Yes. I think that within a few years, the average Express courier will be as inept as the average Ground driver.