FedEx Ground FMCSA Score Sucks

And to make your point, you should show Express' numbers over the last couple years and show how when the quality of the driver goes down the FMSCA score goes up.

Unsafe Driving: Express 2.5% Dirt Bags 20.7%
HOS: Express 7.8% Dirt Bags 47.7%
Driver Fitness: Express 44.3% Dirt Bags 76.4%
Controlled Substances: Express 0% Dirt Bags 28.5%
Vehicle Maintenance: Express 19.7% Dirt Bags 63.3%

You can look this information up using Express DOT # 86876

Best way to look at this is that " you get what you pay for"!

overflowed

BZ to you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The numbers don't lie. Excellent job.

bbsam

Staff member
Are all of your brains so focused on Ground that you simply can't track trends at Express? That Ground's numbersbsuck has been established and never challenged. Is Express trending toward the same?

MAKAVELI

Are all of your brains so focused on Ground that you simply can't track trends at Express? That Ground's numbersbsuck has been established and never challenged. Is Express trending toward the same?

Looking at those numbers I would say Express has a long way to go. I think you just want to dance around the facts. And it isn't going to get any better.

hypo hanna

Looking at those numbers I would say Express has a long way to go. I think you just want to dance around the facts. And it isn't going to get any better.
Well he asked if express numbers were "trending" that way and the honest answer is yes. Safety across the board is going downhill. To the detriment of the drivers, the public and to FedEx. The bigger question is why?
IMO, its several factors that apply to both opco's.
Less qualified people coming in.

Rushed training to get them on the road before they are ready.

Incredible pressure to make numbers.

Mgmt that looks the other way when drivers take risk.

Deteriorating equipment.

Too many people on the road using cel phones.

I wish that it was a single factor that could be easily fixed. Even more I wish mgmt would take safety seriously and stop paying lip service. These are people's lives they are playing with for their own greedy ends.

bbsam

Staff member
For all the belittling you do I would say you probably have an inferiority complex.

LOL. It's not belittling. It really has nothing to do with you. As for other subjects, you insist on fighting when we agree because you can't even see that we agree. If you want to find a Democrat who has stood in the way of unions, just look into Lanis Davis' opposition to card check.