Fedex Ground Independent Contractor Insurance Program

Bconide

A buddy of mine work for an insurance brokerage firm that has a insurance program for workers comp and auto liability that would save you contractors anywhere from 20-30% a year in insurance premiums. Typically, fedex ground contractors sign up through a program with Marsh for workers comp and auto liability (as you probably already know). This past year they have helped over a 100 contractors in the Midwest reduce their insurance cost with our program.

Let me know if anyone is interested in more details.

It will be fine

Our insurance runs 40K per year. I wouldn't mind saving if this is legit
I've looked a lot. Most companies that quote a lower comp rate take over your payroll. The cost for their payroll service is 4 times what it costs to use quickbooks and do it yourself. This makes their savings a wash. The last quotes I got didn't even offer a lower comp rate, there's a range for our worker class and there's not a lot of wiggle room.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A buddy of mine work for an insurance brokerage firm that has a insurance program for workers comp and auto liability that would save you contractors anywhere from 20-30% a year in insurance premiums. Typically, fedex ground contractors sign up through a program with Marsh for workers comp and auto liability (as you probably already know). This past year they have helped over a 100 contractors in the Midwest reduce their insurance cost with our program.

Let me know if anyone is interested in more details.

Sorry, we don't need sales shills on here. Hey Mods!! Get rid of this assclown.